cuddles

X-virus pov l was working on a virus it was already 1:30 a.m in the morning. I couldn't sleep so I decided to keep on working I finally made the virus at will help toby. I love him. I yawn then I felt something wrap around and pull me in to bed. I have to get up but something or someone was preventing me from leaving the bed. I opened my eyes to see a snuggling wearing my hoodie lovable boy those were all the words describe how cute he was. I yawn and close my eyes and wrapped him and me in a blanket. Then I saw him cuddle me this is a perfect thing I need.

In the morning.

Ticci-Toby pov l woke up laying next to Cody I'm glad he sleep ever I drag him into bed I got up and fix my posture.
And walked into the kitchen to make waffles and coffee for Coby.

Hey lover boy?
Where's your boyfriend?

M-M-Masky s-shut u-up? Tick.

O-Oh g-good m-morning t-t-toby?

Good morning hoodie.

Morning toby.

I lovingly put my head on his shoulder and kissed his teeth he muscled into me. I love you X-virus I whispered in his ear.l love you to Toby. We went back to our room and snuggled together.

(A/n) okay so this is adorable and I just want to let you know that this is a short story so there will not be a part 2 of this but there will be other like short parts of other stuff. So yeah bye everyone I hope you have a great night/day.