Boys:
"That ok."

Rocky:
"Anyways he said if something ever happens to him I would go to you I was almost done but they did not let me and you blame me for his death I want thought a lot."

Oliver:
"When did he foster you."

Rocky:
"On Thursday."

Boys:
"Wow."

Rocky:
"Yeah I am scared that he will do something to me but right now he haven't yet."

Leon:
"Yeah do you think that you can trust him."

Rocky:
"I don't know it is hard to trust anyone now."

Boys:
"Don't blame you."

Rocky:
"Well does anyone else what to say something."

Boys:
"Yeah." We talk and they went to get us some water we just walk and talk in till they had to go home. "Hey guys are you guys all here?"

Sebastian:
"Hope we are waiting for one more."

Rocky:
"Who is that?"

Alex:
"Me sorry I am late."

Rocky:
"That is ok." Guys we have James friends and then we have Alex people who only know Tiago when they met him but he is died so they met him when he is still dead anyways let me tell you who are James friends are we have Wicker Tom Lucas and Sebastian. "Are you guys ready."

All boys:
"Yeah."

Rocky:
"Today we are gallant around Tiago Michaten El Lee he born on 1991 and he died in 2012 this was a hard time for everyone but especially his sister who is with us today."

Wicker:
"She have been through a lot and she still is, up to this year she is still blaming herself up in till now, no one can tell her other why's and her name is Rocky Heart Vella Time El Lee she is still with us to this day she was born on 2006 and she love her brother very much and she is with us today she is like our sister and she is also our best friend."

Tom:
"Anyways even if we met you when you are in the grave, up to now we will be here for her no matter what happen, we love her from and we will make sure noting happen to her."

Rocky:
"Yeah I love you big brother happy 11 years I wish I was there with you but I am not I am so sorry big bro I have always blame myself for you death even if I know that I shouldn't but I do why do I."

Tiago:
"Because you were young Rocky you had no one but now you have all of these people even James will I see James?"

Rocky:
"Yeah you will don't worry I have not broken up with him yet and I never will."

Tiago
"Well good now go back to them."

Rocky:
"Ok I will do who have questions for me about him."

Lucas:
"I have one what is his favourite colour?"

Rocky:
"Red."

Sebastian:
"Why did you smile when you said red?"

Rocky:
"I just remember something that we have down once with the colour red."

Tom:
"What is it?"

Rocky:
"Well I remember that he did not like his room colour so we went to the shop to get him some paints so we can paint his room, we got it then we got dress to clothes that we know that we do not mind to get paint on we put down that thing so noting will get painted on we move, everything before it we were painting his room we were almost done when he painted me so I paint him back we had a paint fight and once we were done with that, we started painting the room again."

Everyone:
"Aww."

Rocky:
"Yeah."

Wicker:
"I really want to ask you this you do not have to answer if you do not want to."

Rocky:
"Ok what is it."

Wicker:
"How old were you when he died?"

Rocky:
"I was 5."

Everyone:
"Really."

Rocky:
"Yeah."

Alex:
"First job that he had?"

Rocky:
"Funny that you ask me that the answer was being a parent to me."

Alex:
"What happens to your mum and dad?"

Rocky:
"Dam umm ok he said them to mafia jail when I was first born."

Tom:
"So he have been with you all of the way?"
Rocky:
"Yeah he have." They ask me a list of questions and I answered them they all went James was still not here yet so I through that I will go to the adoption centre to tell the boys that they didn't sent me their reports.

Knock knock

Boys:
"Coming."

Rocky:
"Hey guys."

Boys:
"Hey what are you doing here?"

Rocky:
"Wowguys and I came here to tell you guys that I need the reports from you guys or else they will find someone else to run it."

Liam:
"K how many days did we miss?"

Rocky:
"3 including today."

Boys:
"Got it well bye guys."

Rocky:
"See you." I walk around I think that I am going to go to the park once I got to the park James message me saying where am I so I told him the park in Westion he came and sat with me at the swings.

James:
"Hey babe what have you been up to."

Rocky:
"Oh noting just talk did he death anniversary thing after that I went to the adoption centre then came here."

James:
"Wait why did you go to the adoption centre for don't you life there."

Rocky:
"Oh right I forgot to tell you that I got fostered on Thursday."

James:
"NO WAY BABE I AM SO HAAPY FOR YOU." Dam I am so happy for her even if I know this is going to be hard on her but I hope it will get better so I just hug me and spin me around knowing this is hard on her. "So I was thinking after we do my path of death anniversary then we can go and get matching tattoos what do you think?"

Rocky:
"I do not mind do you know a place that you do not own."

James:
"No do you."

Rocky:
"Yeah I do."

James:
"Then let do it." We went to his car and we drove to the graveyard. "Are you ready babe."

Rocky:
"Yeah I am but I have two more things to tell you."

James:
"Ok and that is?"