S01E06: Bloodletting

(Compound) Third Persons POV

Dozens of vampires have congregated in the courtyard of the compound. They all talk amongst themselves and drink. As they stood in a circle watching others fight. Felicia beats Otto, by snapping his neck. "Damn, girl! Not bad!" Marcel praises her.

Suddenly, Klaus and Elijah enter the courtyard. Klaus walks behind Felicia and snaps her neck. The whole room goes silent. "Good evening! I'd like a word" Klaus states.

"What do you think you're doing?" Marcel asks them.

"It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs! We've come here for the girls. Give them to us, or we kill everyone here... starting with you" Elijah explains.

"You two got a lot of nerve, coming into my home and making demands" Marcel states.

"Your home, is it?" Klaus asks with a fake smile. As Elijah becomes angry.

"The girls! I will not ask again" he demands.

"I assume you're talking about Roslyn and Hayley? Yea high, dark hair, bitchy attitudes? Who are they, anyway?" Marcel asks them.

"They're old friends. You know how sentimental I am about old friends" Klaus tells him.

"Well, I ain't got them. And before you start whining, I did pay them a little visit earlier tonight. I was feeling nostalgic, so I took a trip out to the plantation where I used to be a slave. And, imagine my surprise when I realized that the Original family of vampires had taken up residence. Your girl, Roslyn, answered the door with her sister Hayley. We exchanged hellos, that was it" Marcel explains. "You don't believe me? Look around. Hell, I'll even help you find them. But the question that I'd ask is: if they aren't here, then where are they?" Marcel asks them.

(Bayou) Roslyn's POV

I woke up in the boot of a car with Hayley. Who told me that it was Tyler who kidnapped us. I can't believe my best friend would do this to us. Especially after Hayley helped him break his sire bond and me being his alpha. We had our wrists and ankles tied.

Tyler brought us to a run down shack in the bayou. He cut the ties on our ankles, so that we can walk. "Why did you ambush us in our back yard?" I ask him annoyed.

"It's not your backyard, it's Klaus'! You're shacked up in that mansion with that psycho. After he killed your mother" he states. Then looks at Hayley. "And you let her and joined her. Got pregnant. A long way from the girl I met in the Appalachians, helping other werewolves" he adds.

"Tyler, I'm sorry, but a lot has happened since the last time I saw you" Hayley tells him.

"You think I want to be shacked up with Klaus, I don't have a choose Tyler" I snap.

"Why? Because you're pregnant with his baby?" he demands and I remain silent. "A hybrid baby, yeah, I know all about it. I've been roaming around the Bayou, asking questions. Let me tell you both what I learned" he states. He pulls down Hayley's sweater-sleeve so we can see the birthmark on her shoulder. "This crescent birthmark means you both come from a big-shot family. Some kind of royalty for the werewolves of this region. And right here this is all that's left of them" he explains.

"Do the others know?" I ask him.

"About Klaus being the father of your baby? No" he states.

"Hey! Help us!" Hayley shouts and I look up to see a girl run away.

"They can't help you! They're in the woods, hiding, because they were persecuted for decades by vampires" Tyler states. As a man approaches us. I can tell by his scent, that he's a werewolf. Tyler has him take us inside.