S01E02: Tangled Up in Blue

Roslyn's POV

Roslyn's POV

So it's been about four days since Rebekah arrived. Still no word on how we're getting Elijah back. I told her about how I triggered my curse and theory of how I'm pregnant. Anyway she got me the hair dye I wanted. Now I have chestnut brown hair like Hayley, instead of a golden bronze colour. I answered the calls and texts I received from those in Mystic Falls. But still haven't told them who the father is.

Anyway I went in search of Hayley. I find her sitting cross-legged on the floor in Elijah's bedroom as she reads one of Elijah's thick, leather-bound journals. "Snooping are we?" I ask her.

"Just curious" she states.

"Anything interesting?" I ask her.

"He speaks of his family a lot, about trying to lead them down the right path. He feared if he failed, his family's legacy will end in darkness" she states closing the journal.

"Sounds like Elijah, lets go see if the others have a plan yet on how to get him back" I tell her. She nods her head. She puts the journal down and we head for the foyer.

"The werewolves would like to know what the plan is" Hayley states.

"Well, that depends what plan you mean, love my plan for global domination, or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world?" Klaus asks her. I roll my eyes. Rebekah takes a pencil from the desk beside her and throws it in Klaus' direction. Klaus catches it easily before it can embed itself in his face.

"We mean the plan to get Elijah back" I state.

"You know, the good brother? The one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back?" Hayley asks.

"In the front, if we're being specific" Klaus says with a smirk.

"That's beside the point" I tell him.

"You two said that you would get him back. So is there a plan, or what?" Hayley asks.

"Okay. Well, firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy-- he's my friend. Albeit one who is unaware that I'm trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, but a friend nonetheless. And secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently" Klaus explains. "And thirdly, sister please" he says gesturing to Rebekah.

"And thirdly, the plan, as you have demanded, is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back" she states.

"That's... that's not the whole plan, is it?" Hayley asks them.

"Please! Klaus may be a miserable excuse for a sibling, but there is none more diabolical" Rebekah tells her.

"True, but someone always ends up hurt or dead" I add.