𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12

Start from the beginning

"It doesn't matter. There's no getting out without drawing attention." Stiles, dismisses Kamari's encouraging words, coldly. Scott looks around the class, hoping to find some kind of solution to their situation.

"What about this?" The teen werewolf rushes over to the rooftop doorway, that was in the corner of the lab. Everyone followed along, wanting to see what the McCall boy was referring to.

Quinn had almost forgotten how the emergency escape to the roof was inside Mr. Harris's lab. "This leads to the roof. We can go down the fire escape and get to the parking lot, in like seconds."

"That's a deadbolt." Stiles deadpans. It seems like every time there was hope, something had to come up and demolish it.

The young werewolf looks as if he has a moment of realization, after pondering his thoughts. "The janitor has a key."

"You mean his body has it." The Stilinski boy corrected his friend, the sarcasm in his voice evident to the other two teens.

"Right, and who knows where his body is now." The raven-haired girl figured it wasn't in the same spot he had originally died, and it would be time-consuming to go on a scavenger hunt for the dude's body.

"I can get it. I can find him by scent, by blood." Quinn stared at Scott incredulously, it's like the poor guy has forgotten that the Alpha is roaming around the halls as they speak.

"Well, gee, that sounds like an incredibly terrible idea. What else you got?" Scott ignores his friend's sarcastic comment, having already made up his mind about the key.

"I'm getting the key." The raven-haired girl watches as Scott moves to his girlfriend, who doesn't look thrilled about him going out for the key.

"Are you serious?"

"Well, it's the best plan. Someone has to get the key if we wanna get out of here." As much as Quinn didn't like Scott's plan, she knew it was better than sitting around waiting for the Alpha to make them their dinner.

"You can't go out there unarmed." Scott grabs a pointer stick with a hand on it, that Mr. Harris kept by the chalkboard. The pointer stick bounced in the McCall boy's hand, while everyone gave him a judgmental stare.

"Please tell me this guy isn't being for real?" Kamari mumbled under his breath to his twin sister, who replied saying "No, I think he's actually serious.

"What it's better than nothing." Scott tried to defend himself, and his pathetic excuse for a self-defense weapon.

"No Scott. Having nothing would be more helpful to you than that flimsy pointer." Quinn took it upon herself to take the pointer from the werewolf, and place it back where he found it.

"There's gotta be something else." Stiles deadpans.

"There is." Lydia nods her head to a cabinet full of different chemicals. Thank god, Mr. Harris had forgotten to lock his classroom door.

"What are we going to do throw acid on him?"

"No. Like a fire bomb. In there is everything you need to make a self-igniting Molotov cocktail."

"That's insanely impressive." Iris stared at the strawberry blonde, amazed at how smart the girl was. Lydia smiled profoundly and then noticed the confused looks everyone was giving her, so she tries to play innocent.