"I-I will go and get dressed." He said while taking a step back.

"Yes, please. I will prepare tea." Shinobu bit her lips and averted her gaze from the well-built body of the man in front of her "I-it's in the top shelf, right?"

"Yeah." Giyu responded from the room.

Shinobu rumbled around, it was impossible to reach it with her... small build. Even standing on her tips proved useless. The butterfly pouted as her efforts proved unsuccessful.

"Giyu, can you hel—"

She could not finish the phrase when the man, who like a tower shadowed over her and reached for the tea box.

For a second he pressed his body against her, their warmth mixing with the other. Tomioka's iron body felt so aggressive yet so comforting.

"Here." Giyu handed the tea.

But the young woman could not respond at all. Throughout her body an unknown electricity ran, her legs trembled and the urge to touch Tomioka invaded her very soul.

Her hands went straight to the man, the item handed was ignored an fell to the floor.

"Shinobu!?" Tomioka backed two steps, stunned by the reaction of the butterfly.

"Tomioka-san..." She stepped forward with a flame raging inside her and a heat coming from all her body.

Something inside her craving for the touch of that man. Lusting for his mouth, for his arms and hands, she wanted to moan her name over and over again while Giyu pounds like a wild animal.

And Shinobu Kocho always get what she wants.

"Kiss me, Giyu."

The man felt his heart pounding. An urge to embrace Shinobu took over him, to feel her from head to toe, kiss every single part of her body and not let her go never again.

Therefore Giyu Tomioka decided to follow his impulse once more. A simple brush of their lips was enough to start it all.

Delicate, soft and seducing. He could not resist anymore. Now he was the one pushing back, aggressive yet caring to not hurt her.

Soon it became deeper, every kiss became wilder and soon enough Giyu found himself carrying the woman to his room. To the place where she will be loved until exhaustion.

Shinobu felt like her first time together, the blush in her face felt so similar when Giyu removed her shirt. Again, his eyes ran a complete examination of the body in front of him. Tha smooth skin of her, Giyu build a trail of kisses all around her shirtless torso.

"T-Tomioka-San!" Her voice trembled when her breast were left defenseless, Guyu removed her bra with only one hand.

Did he practiced how to do that!?

The only thought of HER man in the arms of another woman was more than enough to bewilder and shake the core of her soul. Even if no love was involved no one has more right than her to love Tomioka Giyu.

She pushed the man down, now Shinobu lays on top of the man.

"Let me take care of you~" With a coquette voice she took away Giyu's pants and underwear, leaving nothing but his erect penis.

The young butterfly did the same with her own clothes, now both of them wore nothing but their own skin.

She climbed back, her breathing became heavy and lustful. Her eyes could only focus on Giyu's erect member, her hand went direct to it. She must take care of him, it trobs at the single touch of the woman. The moans that Tomioka tried to muffle are only an incentive for her... she wanted to hear him moaning for more, to beg for her to let him put it inside.

Except for the gact that Shinobu wanted him inside as soon as possible.

"I will put it in, To-mio-ka-san~."

The first contact released such ecstatic pleasure over their bodies. Was it the hardness of the man or the slippery wetness of the woman? They cared not, they only focused on the waves of long forgotten delight.

Both of them stopped for a second, when Giyu felt that he was completely inside her. They crossed gazes, his blue eyes like the peaceful ocean and her amethyst eyes like butterflies under the moon. How long have they waited for this moment?

They say that the eyes are the window to see the soul of a human. Shinobu and Giyu discovered that the rumors where true. Her eyes saying 'I have always loved you.' His eyes saying 'I will always love you.'

They shared a kiss before submitting to lust.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Giyu hugged Shinobu closer to him. An emptiness invaded his body when everything was over. Like a cold war after all that fire. After all the sweating and moaning.

A disturbing peace between the two lovers.

"Hey, Giyu." Shinobu called.

She was resting against his chest, hearing the beat of his heart, like a lullaby.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I love you."

Yes, he already knew that. After all, they just loved each other with their bodies, letting all the lust and desires out. They explored the body of the other and traced a path with kisses from head to toe.

"I love you too."

Shinobu squeezed his hand.

Deep inside her, she knew that their time together is coming to an end. Soon he will go back to where he belongs, still it isn't something so easy to accept, not again.

And she will do anything for them to stay together.

Anything.