HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (filler)

Depuis le début

I throw my arms around his neck and kiss him on the cheek. "Thank you laxus!" He chuckles and whispers to me. "I have an actual gift but I'll let you have time with your friends first." I pull away and smile before turning to the crowd. "HI GUYS!"

-

After the guild had finally turned their attention off me, I sigh. Most everyone is cheering, dancing, fighting, and everyone was drunk. Sitting in a booth I smile to myself "Fairytail really knows how to party."

A pile of gifts was on my table and I decided that it was time to open them. However natsu heard and decided to scream to everyone that I was opening the gifts. I laugh at their antics as a smaller horde scrambles to my booth.

"Open mine first luce!"
"Shut.up! She should open mine first you dumb salamander! I'm her brother!"
"Both of you quit it! ... obviously she should open mine first."
"Lu-chan!"

"EVERYONE QUIET!" I shout at them. When they finally shut up I smile at them. "I'm opening gray's first" said mage sticks his tongue out at the others like a child. I giggle and grab a blue bag that had grays name written on with sharpie.

Reaching inside, everyone leans in impatiently. I pull out two items. One, is a dark blue scarf. I smile and look up at him. "Is this the one you lent me on my first Christmas with you?" He nods bashfully and the others tease him. The second object was a crystal snow globe. It was cold to the touch and had a photo. Gray picking me up as a kid, my sister held tight in my arms. "Sorry, I know its cold but since I'm an ice mage i-" "it's perfect. Thank you brother." He smiles and backs up so the others could see me open their gifts.

Setting them aside, I reach for the next closest bag. It was an orange paper bag with a red bow. "That's from me" levy shouts confidently. I then pull out a stationary set with star patterns on it. "Aww thank you levy" I reach out and hug her. She squeezes me back before pulling away and running to gajeel.

Continuing on with the gifts, I thank each person genuinely and give them a hug.

Erza got me a sweets shop gift card. Natsu and Happy got me a silver gate key and a fish. Bixlow got me a cheerleader outfit, of course receiving a snarky remark at his jokes. Cana got me a beer and a deck of magic cards. Mira gave me a milkshake recipe. Wendy and Carla gave me a dress they had made with the help of porlyusica. Gajeel and lily gifted me sword they forged together. And Juvia gave me perfume.

-

Sighing in exhaustion, I sink into the sofa of my apartment. Laxus, of course, had moved in with me so he could help out with rent and be closer. He sits next to me and pulls me onto his lap by my hips, straddling him. "I love you" he mumbles to me. Smiling, I rest my eyes and lean into him. "I love you" I respond softly.

Feeling his fingers brush against my face, I open my eyes once more. A gentle smile is displayed on his scarred face and he dangles something infront of me.

 A gentle smile is displayed on his scarred face and he dangles something infront of me

I gasp and cautiously take it from the quiet man. Opening the locket, I see our initials carved into one side, and a photo of us on the other.

 Opening the locket, I see our initials carved into one side, and a photo of us on the other

The games. The first time he officially considered us his friends.

I look him in his eyes. Admiring the stormy look to them, I reach up. Tracing his scar softly. "I don't know how to explain how happy I am that I can be with you like this." I sigh and he furrows his brows. His fingers run through my hair. His gaze soft, muscles relaxed. He leans down and presses his lips against mine. Using his hand in my hair to deepen the kiss. It wasn't rough, but it was passionate.

Laxus dreyar is a man of few words. And can sometimes be a total dick. But he's mine and I'm his. And every time he kisses me, all the words he can never manage to say, are known

We part for air, breathing raggedly. Laxus rests his forehead against mine "happy birthday Lucy heartfillia"

Before I can respond he takes the locket from me, putting it on the table. "Laxus what are yo- AH OH MY GOD!" He had shot up out of his seat with me in his arms. "You scared me!" I slap his chest with a giggle. But when he doesn't respond I look up, worried a little. "I love you" "is something wrong?" I ask. "I love you' He repeats. He begins walking quickly toward the bedroom and a blush spreads across my cheeks. "You perv! Oh come on I can't handle that! I'm tiiirred" I whine. "I'll treat you like the queen you are I promise. You wont have to lift a finger."

I nod and kiss his jaw. "Only for you sparky. Only for you."

A/N: NAUR I TRIED SO HARD BUT ITS 12:03! I DIDNT MAKE IT IN TIME