Redemption: Child Trafficking

#Ablazingwritingcontest2022 

Redemption: Child Trafficking

God why do you allow children to be taken away from their parents who sold them to get a better life for the children and themselves is it because they are so  poor they can't take care of their children because is so many of them to take care of because of money.

I wish I had the money to take care of children being trafficking to strange countries they are not familiar with at all.

Everyday I see on news channels and portals around the world of children become Call girls, Domestic staff, working in Sweat Shops without pay is so hard and heart-rending why do children go through all this without anyone helping them from coming out of trafficking to return to their families to continue their education to be right for citizens in their communities and countries to make this world a better place to live and be happy always without remembering painful memories of their childhood taken away from them from Traffickers you sell young girls into sex trafficking to make quick cash in their pockets.

These wicked men conceive the girls parents that they will take good care of their daughters to have education and promise them a bright future for the girls to be employed and get paid each month.

During the time they have already talked to their parents without their knowledge,the girls believe they are coming to Europe to continue their education to follow their dreams.

But when they arrive in Europe they passports have been taken away forcing by these men.

The girls are forced into a van without any papers or passport brought them to a huge house without passports or a green card, the girls are attack by the men with rape and demand to walk on streets of Europe to have sex with men get paid and give their entire salary to their pimps in exchange for food and shelter.

Oh God why do you let all these happen to good people who are going through hell right now because of this men who allow these young girls to enter the sex Trade without their parents knowledge what they are actually doing is not legal in some countries world-wide is against the laws of the land.

So what governments around the world are planning are rolling out special projects and programs for children who have been trafficking and giving them opportunities to start over again by going to school or putting them though training programs to better their lives and become someone in the future.

After the police arrested the Traffickers and rescue the girls from abandoned building brought them to the hospital to have a full medical treatment plus blood tests for HIV and hepatitis.

The police told the girls to come to the police station to write a statement and file charges against the men after writing their statements to face the men in court for child abuse and child trafficking in Europe.

After the statements they were informed about the court day and were taken to the shelter for runways to have a decent meal plus a place to stay and have a good night's rest for courthouse .

So the next morning the girls were called one by one on witness stand to testify against their men who rape them and took their passports and visas and cause them harm and danger were each sentence to forty years in prison without parole for sex trafficking and child pornography.

The young girls were taken to the airport had their passports and headed back home to their respective countries with hope because they were finally free from the Traffickers were so glad everything was back to  normal.

These girls believe they have a brighter future ahead of them and started a organisation about women's trafficking and the sex slave trade to educate on women to be careful of such men who tell you lies about getting you a job from fake ads in the newspaper or magazines.

Sometimes women should be careful wherever you go stay safe from men who looked strange and suspense and promise you a better future don't listen to them and run away so they won't knapped or hurt you by any means necessary.

I hope this story gives inpirational for those who doesn't believe that God exists he will always be with you wherever you are God is with you though your temptations and disobedience towards him he will forgive you forever since you are a child of God.

The end.