"Look Tyler. I'll come to class since you've just tried oh so hard to get me in there. But, I don't need your help. In fact, I don't need anyone's help alright?" I say and I begin walking in the direction of class. I pull my phone out to tell Pine I can't come. I put my phone in my back pocket again and walk into the tan door just as the second bell rings. I sit in my usual seat and Tyler walks to the front and sits down. This is one of the few classes that I don't sit near him. Plus I'm kind of pissed he threatened me with my transcript to get me to go to class.

I lean back in my chair as the teacher begins to explain several past issues that I reviewed weeks ago. I block out some of the sound and decide to construct a new plan to get to Tyler. He's getting too comfortable with me...I could burn all of his basketball shorts. Pine told me Tyler leaves all of them here for his practices and takes them home on weekends. Maybe Tyler would join the copycat group after I do that. Or maybe he'll get more attached to me, which is very unlikely. I smile as more ideas of what I could possibly do roll through my head.

The bell rings and I write down the homework assignment on my hand and throw my bag on my shoulder. I hurry out of the classroom and join the sea of students to go to lunch. I spot Pine's tall stature and push past people in the way to walk with him. He looks down at me and brushes his hair out of his face before smiling.

"Sorry I couldn't come during lunch. Some kid threatened me with my transcript so I had to go," I complain and he rolls his eyes.

"Was it that Tyler guy?" Pine asks me and I nod.

"Wait...how do you know?" I scrunch my eyebrows together. The only time I've brought up Tyler was to ask Pine if he knew anything about him.

"Well just considering he's staring directly over here, it was just a lucky guess," Pine says and chuckles afterwards. "Looks like he's got a crush on my woman."

"He most definitely does not Pine. Plus I'm not your woman, I am nobody's woman," I tease him knowing exactly what his response would be. Pine wraps his arm around my waist before placing his lips on mine.

"If you weren't mine I couldn't do that," Pine smirks at me before lowering his hand to my lower back and we finally get inside the cafeteria. Pine maneuvers us through the sea of teenagers to our table. It's in the middle of the cafeteria where there is a large square dip with stairs leading down. Our table is in the center and our group is already sitting there. Pine and I sit in the middle between Audrey and Josh.

"How you doin' Joshua?" I ask him after I pull my Peace Tea from my bag. Josh glowers his eyes at me under his frame of blue hair.

"For the last time Alice stop calling me Joshua, you sound like my mom." He complains and I roll my eyes at him.

"Oh is the little punker boy in a bad mood today," I ask him and he shoves my shoulder.

"Maybe," he mutters and I let him return to his usual sandwich and monster. I pop the tab of my tea and begin to gulp down the huge can. Pine is preoccupied with Audrey so I continue to drink my tea in solitude. Eventually my tea is empty so I get up and to venture to the garbage cans. I dodge chairs, backpacks, and other kids just to get to the stairs. I walk up the stairs and pass Tyler just as I get to the main floor of the cafeteria. His hand reaches out and grabs onto my sleeve.

"What Tyler?" I spit out at him and regret it when I see his eyes soften. I think he really does see me as a friend in some twisted way.

"Never mind since it seems you don't want to talk to me," he says back with a new attitude in his voice. I've never heard Jesus have a razor edge in his voice until now. I like this.

"Okay Tyler you have my full and complete attention," I say and wait for his response.

"Why do you seem so mean? I don't think you are really, you can be nice sometimes." Tyler surprises me and I immediately step back from him. I was not expecting this from him, or from anyone.

"I'm not nice Tyler. I don't know what made you think I was nice when all I've done is insult you," I begin to explain but he cuts me off.

"You are amusing though even if it's when you're insulting me. Honestly if you really want to get at me it's not with religion," Tyler then walks in the opposite direction of the garbage cans and leaves me alone. What was that about? Since when have I ever done something to make him think I'm nice?

I grunt as I throw my tea in the trash can and twist around to walk back to my table. The walk seems a bit quicker but that is probably because of the smaller amount of reckless kids and Tyler talking to me. I sit back down and soon realize Pine and Audrey had left. Hopefully to construct a new prank. Which thinking of pranks I have to figure something out to get at Tyler. I don't need him to continue thinking I'm nice, other kids might hear about it. Josh nudges my ribs and I snap out of my gaze to look at him.

"Yes?" I snap at him and regret my tone. I know he's already in a bad mood and I usually don't act like that to my friends. I sigh internally, it's probably hormones. "Sorry." I mutter.

"What are you thinking about?" He questions me and brushes his blue hair out of his eyes again.

"This Tyler kid. I've been trying to break him for over a month now and he thinks I'm nice! Of all things he thinks I'm nice, amusing even. God it's disgusting," I complain and he laughs at me. I roll my eyes and punch his arm. Josh grasps his arm and pretends my weak hands even gave him slight discomfort.

"Well he's not wrong, you are actually really sweet. But I've talked to him he's pretty sick, like he's cool but he's not like...us." Josh attempts explaining but his explanation is very futile.

"Oh well maybe you can help me then since you've talked to him. I need to know how to make him not like me but so far all I've got is burning all of his gym shorts and that's unrealistic. So can you get me some dirt on him or something? Just something small but important enough for it to break him down," I say and Josh's eyes light up. I can only assume this is good.

"Tyler writes music. He keeps his notebook of lyrics in his locker in PE. I can get it out of there and you can do whatever you want with it." Josh describes his idea and the more he says the happier I am.

"Perfect!" I exclaim and jump to wrap my arms around Josh. He hugs me back and then the bell rings. We pull apart and I grab my bag and put it on my shoulder. Just two more class periods and I can finally go home. //Hello there! Either you've come from my other 21P Fic ( http://www.wattpad.com/myworks/29823492-restless-twenty-one-pilots ) Or you have somehow stumbled across this story. However you got here I'm just glad you've shown up; if you stay around you're in for a wild ride. I hope you enjoyed this story somewhat and there will be more very soon since I already have half of this story written. See you tomorrow!