Potter Arts Part 7

Start from the beginning

"That's a neatly drawn art of the Golden trio" Luna compliments.

"I like the leaves effect" Neville agrees.

"It does give it some aesthetic with the.... red" Ginny snaps her finger trying to remember what she wanted to say.

"I like that They added me clutching a book" Hermione smiles.

"How are you Hermione if you don't have a book in your hand, wherever you go" Ron chuckles.

"That's right, your not Hermione without your books" Harry pats her shoulder.

"You know the best thing about this photo, Snape/" Loki looks over to Snape.

"What?"

"That it has Lily's eyes."

*Snape's straight face quivers but back up quickly*

"Why should I care?"

"Tell Them, Snape. Why should you care?" Bellatrix chants.

"That was stupid to tell him" Harry scoffs.

"The Image is book accurate, That's all I am saying" Loki shrugs. 

"Bronze Trio," Loki says

"And why are we the bronze Trio?" Blaise asks.

"It's because your in Slytherin" Ginny responds.

"That's a strong bias" Blaise says.

"You're seen as bullies" Loki shrugs.

"Of course we are because we speak truth-"

"If your saying insults towards other students based on something they can't control, that is the truth, then yes Ms. Parkinson you are being bullies" McGonagall tells her.

"The Bronze Trio is sometimes portrayed as Draco, Crabbe and Goyle. I'd call those the originals then the reformed are Pansy and Blaise instead" Loki says.

"Reformed Bronze Trio" Draco scoffs.

"That still doesn't answer my question on why were Bronze, why not silver" Blaise asks.

"There is a Silver Trio- and You guys are controversial. If somebody hates you it's normal unlike the Golden or Silver trio" Loki explains.

"Who is the Silver Trio?"

"Coming up"