O11

the yellow flower.

——

——

tsukasa

i'm here

ALREADY

sorry i got ready fast and the
reservations are finished

TSUKASA THIS IS OUR FIRSG DAYE

WDYM RESERVATIONS I WAS
EXPECTING A MCDONALDS

NO YOU BITCH THIS IS
LIKE

like um

practice date !!

TSUKASA...

we gotta get real

hm

don't fall for me

and if i already did?

bold hm?

maybe

don't leave me hanging

i wont

rui cracks open the door, tsukasa already stood outside. in something so nice? it's out of character for tsukasa. he looked beautiful though, rui grins, "you dolled yourself up for me?"

"you did too didn't you?" tsukasa slithers his hands towards the taller's waist, holding it gently to not hurt him, to not do anything bad, he lifts a hand and slides his thumb across rui's lips, "lip gloss?"

rui could only grin wider, his heart beat paces and he could only wish tsukasa couldn't feel it. rui wraps his arms around tsukasa's neck, "you're feeling bold aren't you?"

tsukasa shrugs, "playing a boyfriend aren't i?"

"are you really? playing a role yet you're pressed against me how realistic."

tsukasa only cracks a smile, his hold tightening, "hm perhaps your beating heart says you want this to not be play?"

"y'know i miss when you wanted tear my guts out now," rui frowns, feeling tsukasa stand a little bit on his tippy toes. he watches him furrow his brows, his smile getting a bit wider.

"you're wearing make up and i'm dolled up?"

"perhaps what i'm really trying to do is make you fall for me, who knows?" rui laughs, their too close and rui felt himself wanting to stay like this, "after our date... can you stay over?"