OO8

lyrics & a fake relationship.

NEW CHAP STARTER <33

——

tsukasa held a pen to his lips, he looked up at the board where his teacher taught geometry then back at his paper where he copied notes down or at least he was copying. he moved on from notes to music notes, copying the melody of every hum he would keep to himself.

he hasn't even noticed it's lunch time. he didn't feel rui poking his shoulder, he didn't notice emu nearly yelling into his ear, he blinks when rui finally tugs his shirt, "what?"

"what is with you?" nene raises a brow, arms crossing as emu copies her actions, "you're very, very out of it. are you okay?"

"i'm fine! i just, im busy with club stuff."

rui's head turns, the knobs in his brain functioning together, he comes to a realization, "do you want to work on lyrics after school?"

tsukasa nods, "yeah i'd like that. club room?"

"yeah! i totally forgot i was supposed to help you."

emu looks in between them, brows furrowed while they conversed, she looks at her girlfriend who shrugs, nene pulls emu out the classroom and toward the lunch area to eat. the two boys left in the class to converse about music and plays, they had a lot in common and they were now realizing it.

tsukasa thinks it's refreshing how their relationship went from knives to each other's throat to this. sitting so close to each other you could hear the latter's heart beat, hear their steady breath and notice features you wouldn't notice at all if you were just sitting normally.

tsukasa found himself staring at rui's side profile, he likes how pink his lips are, how rui wore rosy eye shadow, how you could really see the light in his yellow eyes, the mix of blue and yellow for sure didn't go unnoticed. it's such a subtle detail yet tsukasa could see the hints of blue in his eyes. rui looks up at tsukasa, noses bumping together.

"oh, my bad," rui scoots away nervously, tsukasa definitely didn't let his flushed cheeks go unnoticed, he just loved how it looked on rui's pale skin.

tsukasa smiles nervously, "you're good. um, let's get back to this..."

rui nods, they're so much further apart it was uncomfortable for rui, he likes when they're pressed together not when they're far apart. he blinks, he sits up, the bell rings stopping him from asking tsukasa a question, quickly he packs his papers and walks toward his next period.