𝟎𝟗. 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Seriously?" Stella said as she came out of Sky's bedroom. "I sent you, like, twenty texts, and you're running around looking for Bloom?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. You have fun with that." Riven said as he got up to leave the room.

"I'm in the middle of something, Stella." Sky sighed.

"So am I." Stella said. "I need you." She added pleadingly.

"Bloom's missing. I don't know if she's in danger or hiding." Sky told her. "But it can probably be traced back to the fact that everyone knows she's a changeling, thanks to you." He said.

"I didn't mean to hurt her." Stella said as tears slightly filled her eyes.

"You say, you don't wanna be like your mother, but all I see is someone who treats others exactly the same way that Luna treats you." He said harshly. "So I'm done with this Stella. I'm fully done." Sky said softly before turning to leave the room.

Later on, The girls stood outside of the school waiting for Bloom's return.

As Adella kicked rocks around with the toe of her boot, she stopped at the sound of a car door closing.

Looking up, she was met was the sight of Bloom exiting a black SUV.

Sighing, she pulled Bloom into a hug that she quickly returned which soon turned into a group hug when the others joined.

"We were so worried about you." Adella said softly.

"Legit freaking out." Musa added.

"What did that bitch do?" Terra asked.

"Nothing. She's not some monster." Bloom said defensively.

"Bloom, she killed Callum." Terra said as she looked at Bloom in confusion as she tried to defend Beatrix.

"Who told you that?" Bloom said after a beat of silence.

"Dowling, Silva, Harvey." Adella listed off.

"Do you have proof?" Bloom asked.

"Why would they say it if it wasn't true?" Aisha asked with furrowed brows.

"You never really know why people really do things." Bloom said causing the girls to sit in silence after.

When Bloom tried to get past them, Aisha quickly stepped in her path. "Maybe we should just go in and get some rest." Aisha suggested with concern.

"You guys go. I'll meet you there." Bloom said as she rounded Aisha only to be met with Sky.

Seeing the two in conversation, Adella decided to listen.

"Let's go guys." She whispered and headed back in the direction of the school.

As the four walked up the stairs to the winx suite in silence, everyone was left to their thoughts.

"Terra, can you please just let it out? You're killing me right now." Musa said urgently.

"My dad lied to me today." Terra exclaimed. "Like, legit lied. When I called him out on it, he acted like it was for my own good. I don't care how they justify it." She added. "You don't lie to people they care about. Not if they matter." She muttered as she continued walking.

"I have something to tell you."Musa said as she stopped in her steps and looked down at the ground in guilt. "A while ago, I met this guy, and I like him a lot, but I didn't know how you'd react, so I didn't tell you, and it's been weeks." She added.

Everyone looked around in confusion at her confession.

Sighing, Musa continued. "I'm dating your bother." She said.

After a moment, Terra chuckled and hugged Musa who sighed in relief.

"Thank you for telling me." Terra said happily. "God, I really needed that!" She exclaimed." "Even if you do have terrible taste. Sam's—"

"Objectively attractive?" Musa asked with a grin.

"Well, actually, the spitting image of my dad when he was that age." Terra said. "He lost his hair at maybe eighteen, maybe nineteen. Bald teenagers. Very cool." She continued as the girls stopped as they looked over the stairway.

Furrowing her brows, "Those are Stella's suitcases." Adella said as they looked to see men rolling Stella's suitcases across the floor and they all hurried towards their suite only to be met with the sight of Stella's room empty.

Stella was leaving.

note:*edited 8/9/23