24. aries

Jisoo wasn't in there. Where is she?

Where is yeontan? he was in the room with us yesterday...

~

two days have passed but there is no sign of jisoo. where is she? i can't live without her?

jisoo's pov

two days have passed and i am still stuck here. yeontan's is sleeping right now. i barely have food for myself. i eat the food stuff in my frigder but that is also not sufficient.

i had tons of yeontan's dog food so he is not starving.

*knock knock* the door knocked. i opened it and saw a white paper.

hey jisoo,

it's been days i haven't met you. wanna have dinner together? meet me at the venue i said at 8 pm. remember only i can contact you. just walk further after opening the door. you'll get at the destination.

venue: xyz building

it was a small envelope and had this in it. strange, who is it? and why only he can meet me? why not someone i know?

~

it's currently 7:45 pm. i wore a denim jeans and a black hoodie. i opened the door and started to walk further.

I took yeontan with me. He was seemed scared by the voices he made. Ngl he scared me more.

it was fucking dark here. i couldn't help but just squint my eyes and run further. some moments after i bumped into something. i opened my eyes and saw all the 7 member and ari unnie standing there.

she snatched yeontan from me and made me sit on a chair. they all were wearing black clothes.

"hello baby~" taehyung said approching me.he took a wooden chair and made me sit on it.

"what are you doing tae?" he tied my hands on the chair. "you are confused right?" jin asked. mom and dad were also behind him.

"okay let me tell you slowly step by step" he said. Dad permited jin to tell. He s irked and looked at me.

"you are a curse to our family. this was all planned to kill you. remember when mom and dad were dead in the car accident and uncle and aunt made us sign the paper?"

i nodded. "they were to ruin you. you are aries and only aries are allowed to rule over the world in our universe, right?" i again nodded. "so what do you mean by that" i asked him.

"you were destined to be a ruler or a lord in your this life. you were going to take away mom's position to be lord. you know why that accident happened?" he asked.

"n-no" tae pointed the knife towards me.

" it was to kill you but you sat at the back so they couldn't take risk to kill me. instead they pretend to be dead and made you torture and sufer from it. you know why we killed yeonjun? just to make you suffer" jimin continued this time.

" you know why i made you cry in your room? and pretend i love you? just to make you suffer. making you suffer would make you weak and weak girls are not accepted for it"

"you wanted to do sucide at that time right?" i nodded. "we didn't wanted to stop you but we had to to make you suffer more"

"there wasn't enough food in the frigder right?"

"yes"

"well we took out the food from the freezer. now that mom-dad finally agreed to kill you, we will" ari spoke.

"but why didn't you wanted me to be a queen? what was wrong with it?"

"because she would die instantly after you becoming a lord. we didn't want that and that's why we also kept you away from all this lord things but mom wanted to meet you so we had to introduce you to this world" jin added.

"We'll make you torture more now" taehyung said twirling the knife again on his finger.