13. KISS?

We arrived at the restaurant.near my house. I unlocked my seat belt while kook ran like a kid to open the door for me. I chuckled as he offered me his hand.

" Oh... gentlemen huh?" I gave him my hand. The restaurant was fucking beautiful. I walked towards the entrance.

It was beautifully decorated with fresh flowers. We took a sit at the corner.

" despite having so many friends. you don't like to socialize much right?" He asked looking at the menu.

" yeah you're right. They are my childhood friends so I never let them go." He chuckled. Looking at the prices i almost choked my own saliva.

A coffee costed $30. I never spent this much money on coffee in Australia.

" Australia is expensive but it's beautiful, right?" He nodded. My phone rang. Jin oppa was calling me.

Otp
Jin:

Sweetie can you come home
Before 1 hour from now?

What happened?

I'll tell you when you come
Take your time!!

Yeah i will come in 15 to 30 mins

Yeah bye!!!

Byee!!

" Who was it?"

" Jin oppa. He was saying to come home in 1 hour" i answered.

" Ohhk I'll drop you." I nodded. We quickly drank the coffee and went home. Jin oppa was kind of worried so it is a serious matter.

I was thinking every sin i have done in my life. Maybe he found a dirty cup or a dirty plate. Or maybe a condom. Yeah, a condom which wasn't for me but for Jennie and kai.

Kai requested me to buy it. He was embarassed to get it by himself. Ohh wait!! It's my birthday they may be planned to surprise me. Okay so now I have to pretend I am surprised.

But i never celebrated my birthday after my mom and dad's death. I opened the door. Everything was dark as I expected.

The lights turned on and I saw them with ballons and a pop up stick.

" Surprise!!! Happy birthday jisooo!!" They all shouted. I gasped dramatically. They all realised i knew everything from before. They quickly glared at kook. Kook shook his head.

" Oh my god!! I don't believe this!!" I acted.

" Stop that. We know you know!! Now come lets cut the cake." Jennie said. She stomped her feet on the ground.

We cut the cake. Singed and danced on songs. I enjoyed every single moment of it. Exhausted us sat on the couch. Jungkook and jimin were beside me

" I enjoyed alot today!! But who's idea was this?" I spoke grasping for breath. Rosè pointed at kook. We all were breathing heavily.

" Aww.... Thanks bestie!!" I leaned my head on kook's shoulder.

" Huh? Bestie? You changed your side?" Jimin pouted.

" No you are too my bestfriend!!" I ruffled his hair. He leaned his head on my shoulder.

" Ahh!! I love this trio!!" Rosè whispered. Soobin chuckled.