Goldman's can fall in-love too

TW// this chapter contains two girls going down on each other and 18+ materials, with strong language from then on, please be aware and have fun reading enjoy :)!

Harper hadn't been the same when her father had died, when he left her everything her family tried to fight her for the money. She was depressed and annoyed when it came to even thinking about falling in love.

Harper had pushed her hair back now that she had finally moved out of the mansion. Once It was sold she felt a heavy weight from her shoulder go away.

She had started to unpack her things, everything she had was stuff that she brought from the mansion, she took a deep sigh as she took out a big shattered but peiced together vase. It was her fathers.

His ashes weren't in there, it was actually in a smaller red velvet box, whatever was recovered from the broken vase he was in.

Harper gave a weak smile and placed him on the top shelf of her book stand. She looked away continuing to settle herself in.

It took only 3-5 days to really settle in. After that she ordered food and decided to stay inside as she wanted to work on her scripts and next addition to her ever growing collection of writing books. 

----------

6 months into living into her apartment she barley stepped out of the large apartment for anything, she just didn't feel like being around people at all which was bad for her mental health. After breaking a mug she decided it was best to finally get some fresh air. 

Harper was off to a coffee shop, since nobody seemed to have noticed a famous woman had moved into their neighborhood people thought she was simply just another high payed woman, or an owner of a business.

Harper ordered a iced coffee with a light caramel drizzle. Being old and all this always hit her sweet tooth. The woman came over to a table in the back with her coffee and decided to work on her scripts. Being a movie producer and even a book writer sometimes she just wants to work on every little thing in her files.

Harper hadn't found any inspiration in a while, she couldn't really figure out why. Maybe it was the fact that her mind isn't working as it was when she was in her 20's. Harper sighed she was working on her next book about two lovers, right now it wasn't going anywhere, no gender, no sexuality. 

But then..-

Something finally caught Harpers eye, a slender tall female, thick at the waist and thighs but strong arms and hands cleaning a table, she had long flowing curly at the end hair and a tanned skin tone.

Harper stared at the tall young woman, her eyes glazed over her outfit, for a woman like her it was fitting, tight dress pants that fluttered at the bottom and hard work boots angled at the toes and had steel plates in the front so you knew she was there, and a tight shirt, it expressed her breast.

Harper gulped as she was slightly flushes as the woman had turned to face her and Harper met her eyes.

Fuckin' shit. 

she had said in her mind as she looked away quickly pretneidnt that she was writing on her laptop.

Agnes the table cleaner was now focusing her attention on the woman. She had never seen her around her and surly she wasn't no ordinary person living here, especially to own something at the high degree of designer? That said a lot about this mysterious woman.

Agnes came over to Harpers table. 

"Hello Madam, how are you enjoying Goldan's Hour cafe?"

Harper was supersede and took a double look at Agnes now that she was closer.