28

Taekook going back to kim mansion now they are in the car. Taehyung driving and jungkook sitting besides him. None of them uttering a single word. This silence broken by taehyung,
"Why did you do that.?

He ask but eyes on the street jungkook look at his husband confused,
" huh?"

Now younger look at him and said,
"Why you gave gguk and me space to talk? When you know that i don't wanna talk to him?"

Now older get it what his husband meant. He said,
"He wanted to ask forgiveness to you that's why."

He said politely but his husband rolled his eyes mentally but said nothing. Then came back in kim mansion. When they entered  they saw everyone also came back. Then taekook also join them.
Together they had launch and went to they're perspective rooms.
Taehyung took his night suit but he look at his wifey who run towards bathroom. He also went after him and saw jungkook poking he held older and rubbed his back.

Sometimes later older wash his mouth taehyung ask worry visible on his face,
"Are you okay?"

Older nodded his head he looks so tired. Seeing this misery taehyung felt guilty so he said sadly,
"You are suffering because of. If i would've knew you'll gone though this much i would've more carefull that night."

Jungkook look at his husband instantly and said in disbelief,
"Wh...what? What are you talking about? Aren't you happy? Why are you blaming yourself when i'm loving it? It's nothing to me. "

He said in hurry and fear. His throat hurting, his cry stuck in his throat, tears gathering in his doe beautiful eyes. Now  taehyung slap himself in his mind. He hug older lovingly, securely and said in low voice,

"No no i also love our child. I'm just feeling sad seeing you like this. Don't misunderstood me please. How can i not like it when inside your tummy, you carrying my own blood? I love both of you but i can't seeing you like this."

He explain but older sobbing bad hugging his husband and buried his face on his husband neck. They said in crying,
"How much i'm suffering i don't know. It's nothing Compare to me how i loving this warm feeling. From the beginning i'm loving our baby. Don't say that again please."

Taehyung caressed jungkook back and kissed his head then said,
"Okay now stop crying. I'm not liking it. "

But older didn’t stop crying. He crying, sobbing, hiccuping none stop. And younger trying to stop this but couldn’t so he gave up and hugging older like taehyung didn’t change his clothes cause of his wifey crying. Like that they both went to the bed and hugging each other. When taehyung saw jungkook sleeping he got up and change his clothes then he lay besides his wifey then hug older again and sleep.

*
*
*

Jungkook wake up from sleep he saw the bed empty besides him so he sighed in disappointment. And look at clock saw it’s ten in the morning. His eyes widen and said,
"I slept that much? Why he didn’t wake me up? Even no one wake me up!"

He get up from bed and went to wardrobe but he saw a little yet cute note hanging he take it and smile. It's from his handsome husband,

"Last night you were tired and i saw in the morning you're sleeping peacefully that's why i didn’t wake you up. When you'll wake up have your breakfast and then call me, okay? And i'm warning you don't do any work."

After reading last part he rolled his eyes in annoyed and said,
"He is acting so possessive.  Like i'm the only one who will give birth."

But later he smile and keep that note in drawer and went to bathroom to freshen up. Then he went to downstairs and saw mrs kim and jin arranging everything to cook for lunch. Seeing him both kim smile and he smile back. He said to mrs kim,
"Eomma why are you doing this? Let me do it and you go watch tv."

Mrs kim smile and said,
"No kook it’s fine. And now you need rest."

Jin said while grabing a tray in his hand,
"Kook first eat your breakfast and second you can't do anything. "

He take the tray and ask in confusion,. "Why? Why can't i?"

Jin said,
"You husband the kim taehyung told me not to do any work to you. "

Hearing that jungkook get annoyed and said,
"That bastard.. I'll k!ll him."

Saying so he look at both kim then he realize what he said infront of mrs kim. He bite on his tongue and passed a awkward smile. Seeing this both kims bursted into laughter now he felt embarrassed so he went away quickly.

Taehyung come back and went to his room but he didn’t entered just look at inside what he heard he chuckle and looking at his husband in loving gaze.

Jungkook stand infront of mirror and look at his tummy. A cute little pout showing in his lips he said caressing his tummy,
"You know babba you appa is  meanie. He don't love us at all. You know my whole day went boring. He didn’t allow me to go to office nor in house cores. I'm so bored of resting whole day. Today i'll not talk to him and you also don't talk to him yeah. You and eomma is one team okay my babba."

He complaining about his husband cutely and seeing this taehyung chuckling. He loving this side of older just like a baby. He slowly enter in the room and hug his wifey from back and cause of the older flinch but he saw in the mirror it’s his husband so he became silent.
Taehyung's chin resting on older shoulder and said,

"Are you complaining about me to our baby? But my baby loves me too after all i'm baby's appa. "

Older said still pouting,
"No baby loves me more. You are meanie you don't love us."

Taehyung chuckle and said,
"Really? Then let's go i'll show you how much i love you and our baby."

Jungkook look at mirror in confused and ask,
"If you love us then show it here why somewhere else."

Younger also look at the reflection and said,
"If i show you it here you'll be shy and our baby will see us. Let's go on the bed and i'll off the light too."

He wink at his wifey and now older understand what younger said. He get shy and turn around and hide his red shade face crock of his husband's neck. Younger smile then whispers,
"Can i..?"

This whispers gave older shiver he held tight younger and now younger get it with out word. Then he took older on the bed and lock the door then Switched off the light.

Tbc....

Isn’t it boring with out any villain or twist? I wanted to add villains but then i realized it'll ruin the theme so i didn’t add. Will it continue like this?