12

Taehyung pulled away from the hug and wipped gguk's tears by his fingier. He cupped younger face by his long thick once and said,
"Gguk i don't know what to feel. Okay i forgive you. I'm not understanding that, still i love you or not. Let's forget that now and have lunch. I'm hungry too much."

He said and didn’t give any chance to utter a word to gguk. He is feeling everything going wrong. When he come to know that, jungkook was not gguk he felt like this moment is the worst monent in his life. When he saw jungkook first time he thought he still loves gguk. Then he spends his times with elder then he started to like elders softness, politeness.

Slowly everything started to going okay but then happend most wrosted thing when gguk come face to face.
He can't understand what to feel. Should he give a chance to gguk or not? Is he started to liking elder? No this can't be right?
He is stuck in confusion.

Other hand, gguk wipped his tears and smile then said to himself,
"I understand tae you are just confused about your feelings because you didn’t forgive me bottom of you heart. But i saw care for me in your eyes when i said those words to you. It's okay. But i'll make you fall for me once again. I did mistake once but now time to fixed everything. I can't loose you. "

*
*
*

Jungkook looking at his feet. He couldn’t take it. How could he when his loves younger? He trying hard to hide his feeling but Couldn't. He need to try best shake of his brother's happiness. He can't forget how his baby brother cried infront of him and begged for taehyung's love. He can't be selfies instead he'll sacrifice his won happiness. This will be the best thing. The way he live before he fall for younger he'll try to live like that.

He throw some water on his face and wash then wipped his gorgeous face then deeply sighed. Went to canteen and saw gguk sitting on a table and taehyung now where to be seen. He smile sheepishly and went near to younger then said,
"Gguk why are you alone? Where is mr kim?"

When gguk saw his hyung he smile and said,
"Oh tae went to grab foods for us. But where were you this time? I thought you are here but when i came here i didn’t saw you."

Jungkook smile faded away but he don't wants to know his brother anything so he said,
"I went to restroom to freeshen up. "

Younger mumble a small "o". By now taehyung come with foods for them. He sat down Between two brothers. Likely gguk wants tae to sit besides him. Jungkook didn’t say a word nor look at tae. Taehyung noticed it but didn’t ask.
They're eating slowly then gguk took some food on his chopstick and said tae to open his mouth but tae Denied his offer. Gguk forced him to open his mouth and shove food.

By then gguk feeding food to tae and tae eating. They are laughing, talking. But didn’t notice that someone looking at them with hurt eyes. Tears gathering slowly but wipped them before someone sees them.

After lunch they went to cabin. Gguk all the time clinging on to tae. So tae said,
" gguk i'm at work place but now leave."

Gguk pouted cutely but smile widely,
"Okay i'll leave and don't disturb you but before you have to kiss me."

When he said that tae's hair went wide in shock and he look at elder who is looking down. But he noticed elder's sad face which make his heart ache. Don't know why he not liking elder's sad face. He said annoyingly,

"Gguk shut up. I told you before we are not boyfriends anymore so please stop bothering me and leave. You don't have a bit of shame? You are asking for kiss infront of your ELDER brother?"

Taehyung said a bit loudly and jungkook flinched not so better gguk. His eyes went teary. Is he asked too much? And why he have to feel shame it’s his brother not his appa so why?
He bit his bottom lip and tried to control his cry. Then he run away and taehyung sat down frustratedely.

Jungkook parted his lips and said slowly, he don't want to make younger more angry,
"Um Mr kim aren't you went a bit harsh on him?"

Hearing this taehyung look at elder a his eyes darken he stand up and apporch him then said,
"I went harsh on him? Why you brothers don't understanding me? I'm some kind of doll to you? "

Taehyung so close to him which making him shiver. Younger dominace aura intimidating him. His deep voice making shiver run through his spine. He don't know what to say. No word coming from his mouth.

Tbc..

❄️ ignore my mistake s.i'm not good at english bcz english isn’t my first language.

❄️ little part part please enjoy.  And do comments. Your comments makes me inspired me to write story.