14

Taehyung went home with dull face. When he enter he saw his dad doing some file work and jin helping his dad. When jin notice he says,
"Hey tae what happend? Why you look sad?"

Taehyung sighed and said,
"Nothing hyung i'm just tired."

Then taehyung didn’t give any Chance jin to say more and mr kim notice his son. He can say Taehyung not only exhausted but more then that. So he think to talk with his son but not now.

Tae went to his room he throw his coat somewhere . His tie loosen and that too he throwing away. He is angry? Of course he is. Why? Because that bustard said he like jungkook? No this can't be right? He thought. 
He himself did not understanding why he is acting like that lately. He was angry with gguk because of his clinginess. But not cause of that right? He went angry when he saw older sad face. Then again went angry with older but then his ki-kissed?

His eyes went wide in that thought . But he is feeling happy? He liked it? When he looked at those doe eyes he forget everything. He lost himself.
Ahhhh why why why i did that? I may thought about gguk because both look alike? Would it can be?
Ahhhh no this can't be noooooo.
He pullde his hair in frustration and screaming frustratedly.

Some time later he clam himself down then went to bathroom he took a hot shower then went to balcony and drying his hair. And then he feel someone's hand on his shoulder he turn around and saw it’s his dad. So he said,

"Dad what are you doing? Something want to tell me?"

Mr kim rolled his eyes playfully and said,
"Why? Can't i come here without any work and without happening anything?"

Younger shake his head and said,
"No dad i didn’t mean it. You can come whenever you want to."

Mr kim chuckle and said,
"Oh that it? When you'll get married here in this room will be full. That time too i come here right?"

Taehyung's eyes widen in shock because his dad never ever talk with him nor his brother that casually. But what happen today? He is talking with him like they are College friend.
His dad notice that then he smile and said,
"You didn’t answer my question? "

Then he look at his dad face and look away immediately and thought about married. His room will be full. That mrs kim will be jungkook right?

Again he widen his eyes in shock what is he Thinking?  He thought about jungkook? But why? Shouldn’t it be gguk? Didn’t he said all the time he loves gguk? Then why not feeling anything about gguk? Why first thought came older's name in his mind? Why not gguk's?

Mr kim frown his brows in confusion seeing his son lost in his thought so he said,
"Tae where are you lost?"

Taehyung snap out from his thought then smile sadly and said,
"But dad i'm not marrying now. When i'll marry that i'll see what happen in future."

Mr kim said dramatically yet sad face with sad tone,
"I thought finally i found one person for my son who capable to being Kim. I thought you like him."

Taehyung quickly look at his dad and said,
"What are you talking about? Whom i like? "

Mr kim smack his son's back and said,
"Of course i'm talking about jeon. I saw love in your eyes for him."

His eyes widen. Maybe his eyes come out from his place today because of this much shock. He gulp and shuttered,
"Ho-w y-you k-now?"

Mr kim smirk seeing his son shuttering,
"Of course i know coz you are my son. I notice that. "

But then his expression change and thought,
"Maybe jin hyung said to him about gguk. And dad saying about gguk."

He sighed and look at outside and then next what his dad says his heart staring to beat crazily,fastly.

"You like jungkook right? I saw this that day when i mentioned his name. Your eyes shinned brightly hearing his name. And i like him too. "

He look at his dad and said shuttered voice,
"N-no d-dad you are m-misunderstanding maybe. I don't... "

His dad again smack him and said
"Shut up kim taehyung you can't fool me. I clearly saw this. And today you are sad for him right?"

He gulp and about to say something his dad cut him of,
"Don't lie to me kim. I heard from your secretary you scoled him for jungkook address. You went to see him when you heard he is sick, don't you? Now tell me truth."

What will he say? When he himself confused?  Is he like jungkook? Or gguk? Now he think to share everything with his dad. And told everything and mr kim really shock. He told him about todays incident too but didn’t mention about kiss. How can he right?

Hearing everything mr kim asked,
"So this happened. I didn’t know that jungkook have a brother. By the way, you are saying you are confused right."

He nodded his head. This is the first time he is feeling happy. His dad talking to him friendly. First time but he still felt comfortable.

"I think you not like him but love him tae."

He is shock hearing this but stay quite and waiting for his dad to continue,
"You said you aren’t feeling anything towards gguk but feeling for jungkook. You didn’t like it when that man said, he like jungkook. So i think you love him actually?."

He reminded silent all the time but now parted his lips,
"But dad did in past everything cause i thought he is gguk. I.."

Mr kim cut him and said,
"Yeah you did but in this time you fall for jungkook that you didn’t notice that. And when you fall for him your mind forget about gguk. And now i suggesting you that, forget past and focus on present and future. "

Saying so mr kim patted his son's back and left the room. And taehyung processing what his dad says. He now understand everything. All the time he was confused about his feelings but now everything crystal clear to him. He feeling happy so so happy. Thanks to his dad. He said,

"Now i get it that i love you jeon jungkook. You will be mine. "

He smile happily. Then went to his room and lay on the bed. Thinking about jungkook and smiling crazily.

Tbc....

So i had asked you all a question that, how tae recognise who is kook and who is gguk?

So i'm saying, i didn’t mentioned it in story but i'm telling you.

He recognise them by hair colour. Kook's hair is blonde and gguk hair is black.
If you read "introduction " you'll know.

By the way, thanks for supporting me🥰