The reincarnation Island 2

Start from the beginning

He rubbed his hands on her back repeatedly to comfort her, Soon two dokkaebi approach the nebula. "Kim Dokja's Company, Are the preparations finished?" Kim Dokja nodded and sighed. Yoo Junghyuk assisted Liridona up and held her close to him. "Start transferring us." the low-grade dokkaebis recited something and they were all sucked into the portal that appeared at their feet. It was a pretty advanced portal which meant some didn't feel dizzy when the space changed. How much time passed? They all can see the others nebulas and constellations that they are with earlier, even some they didn't expect to come.

[You have entered the waiting room for the 80th scenario.]

A pale marble waiting room appeared, The waiting room was seething with constellations and incarnations who had arrived in advance and some who arrived at the same time as Kim Dokja's Company. "When will the scenario start?" Liridona clung to Yoo Junghyuk's side as the place was crowded with different constellations and Incarnation. "Open it quickly! There is no time!" Liridona gaze up at the man beside her and smiled wistfully, Jung Heewon muttered from behind Liridona. "There seem to be many great constellations," Liridona's gaze scan around the room and nodded in agreement.  "Ahjussi, there is Ranveer Khan and Feihu over there!" Lee Gilyoung pulls on the coat of the thing Kim Dokja in excitement.

"I can see Papyrus and Tamna," The members of Kim Dokja's Company stuck to Kim Dokja's and Yoo Junghyuk's back like penguins enduring the cold. They seemed like rural people who had just come to Seoul. "Ahjussi, what should we do?" Lee Jihye licked his lips and asked,  "Smile while you can smile." Liridona looked at Kim Dokja and asked. "Aren't we gonna be separated once we get in there?" Kim Dokja was stunned, to say the least, "Yeah, and I want all of us to be on our guard... Use of heightened stamina and other skills will be prohibited... We will be just normal humans so as long as I'd want... Please refrain from engaging in battles. head straight to where the smoke is coming from alright? We will all meet there." 

In the distance, a few constellations from Olympus waved to this side. Dionysus and Aphrodite. They probably didn't come to perform again this time. After that, several constellations from Vedas were soon, including the Supreme God of Light Surya. Maybe Anna Croft would also be mixed in among them. Liridona pull out her book and chanted a few spells on herself and Yoo Junghyuk. A binding spell, this spell would work even in a non-magic area as long as it was cast outside the place. "What's that?" Yoo Junghyuk asks the woman as greenish light warped in his body. "Binding magic, so we could not be separated once we get there!" A smile was plastered on her face as she says this,

[The demon king 'Duke of Everywhere' is staring at Incarnation Liridona.]

[The demon king 'Eyes that See the Forbidden' is checking Incarnation Liridona.]

[The constellation 'Guardian of Youths and Travel' yawns as if bored.]

[The constellation 'Saviour of Corruption' is revealing a ferocious spirit towards Incarnation/Constellation Kim Dokja.]

The scale of the 80th scenario was truly different. Kim Dokja's company had to now compete with these terrible narrative-grade constellations. In the center of the square, a dokkaebi emerged, It was Bihyung. "Everyone is gathered. I am Dokkaebi Bihyung and I'm in charge of this scenario." Generally, this scenario was hosted by a great dokkaebi. It seemed that Bihyung's status in the bureau had increased considerably. "Originally, the stage of The Demon's and Saint War is scheduled for another place. Then Reincarnation Island was selected as a scenario area for special reasons. Well, don't we all have to do what our bosses want?" Several of the constellations burst out laughing. This was the humor of the Star Stream or the bureau. That Bihyung jerk, he was in a form that wasn't scary.

"Some constellations might be unfamiliar with this stage. It is a very old place and it is rarely used anymore. It has been lost in the flow of the time..." Along with Bihyung's words, images started to flow on the screens in the sky. The stage of the upcoming scenario was Reincarnation Island. "We came here to participate in The Demons and Saint War. I don't care about the stage!" Kim Dokja's company was silent and listening carefully. This could go one way or another and they must be ready at all costs. "Don't expect much. This is a world with a bunch of sword masters and 9th circle magicians." The constellations spoke sarcastically as they had already experienced the scenario.

Then Bihyung said, "Swordmaster... this time, you can leave those worries behind. It is because this worldview is special." Bihyung's words caused a fuss among the constellations but he continued speaking. "In the days when the island opened, there were no concepts like sword master, 9th circle magician, or even magic circles. This is an old island." Many constellations listened to Bihyung's words. Those paying special attention were members of the Gourmet Association. Perhaps they knew some information about this island. "Well, you'll know once you experience it. I'll start with the explanation necessary for the scenario. Before entering the main island that is the stage for the Constellation and Demon War, you will experience the tutorial area first."

Liridona tried to stretch her brain for further information, they would be disabled to use some skills that's a given fact, it would be like returning from the past and being put in treacherous circumstances. Yoo Junghyuk pulled out a sharp dagger and gave it to her, "Why would you give this to me?" Yoo Junghyuk looks away, "To protect yourself." Liridona nodded and put it on her knife holster on her waist. There were different potions on there and a few pieces of equipment. Liridona didn't know whether the book could be used inside. Nonetheless took precaution and waits for the worst. "Just stay beside me," Liridona soughed and nodded. The bag that once was full of trinkets was now filled with medicine and other items that would be useful.