Arriving at the venue, Yusuf kiss my forehead before leaving, he moves to grab the door for me. Coming out, i was momentarily blinded by the cameras light. Yusuf wrapped his arm around my waist, while i linked our arms as we strolled down the red carpet.

Am i having a celebrity vibe? Yes, because the whole place look like a red carpet celebration, with cameras flashing and the reporters trying to get something from the people arriving.

As we come to the last stage we halt and turn around. 'Pose for us please. ' They all chorus, Yusuf tugged me closer to him as we pose for them. With a big fat smile on our faces.

"Good afternoon sir, and happy birthday. " We wish the eighty year old man who is Rabiat's father.

"How are you, and your health. " I asked with a smile.

"How will i be fine when you are all celebrating my dead. " He laugh. I enjoy taking to him it is so much fun. He's eighty but always look lively. Yusuf leave talking to his friend.

"And i like your gift, it's the only gift i get which is not wrapped in a box this year. "

"So you like it? " Rabiat once told me her father is starting to have a small small back pain so i thought why not gift him a walking stick.

"Of course i like it. How is your health Aminatu?"  He ask with a serious face.

"Why the serious face? No worries, I'm getting better all thanks to all your prayers. " I smile.

He sigh, nodding. He is understandable.

"I'll go talk to the girls before they eat me alive. " I slightly chuckled earning a nod and a smile from me.

"Okay Aminatu Allah ya baki lafiya." I smile, slightly lifting my cape coming down. I creep to my gang after i greet Umma and the rest of the elders.

"Ammatan Yusuf you're looking ravishing. " Rabiat beamed. I greet all of them with a hug, smiling.  "But i'm hurt and shattered, how could you not tell me your pregnant buddy." Rabiat said faking annoyed.

"I'm sorry buddy i wanted to tell you in person." I said as i side hugged her. "Sorry." I said batting my lashes.

"Okay, ok. Congratulations. " She pull me again into another hug her medium bump in between us.

"Congratulations! " The girls all chorus happily, giving me a hug.

YᑌՏᑌᖴ'Տ ᑭOᐯ

"Oh man you're surely whipped, look at how your eyes are completely on your wife all this time." Khalid Rabiat's brother who is my friend said tapping my shoulder.

"Why? Can't i look at her she's mine." I said taking my glass. My elbow on the table next to us with a smile, i glance at her and she instantly turn feeling my burning gaze on her.

"I never thought you'll end up with a woman who's older than you, among all the girls around this world man." Khalid's friend said with a smirk. I know him he's Khalid's friend but he isn't mine.

"Manners man!" Khalid almost yelled at the man.

"Let it be Khalid, a man like him i doubt if he can understand the feeling of love. He can't understand age doesn't matter where ever there is love. I love her, her age is nothing but a number to me. I love her." I said with a smirk which took him up guard. I gaze at Minu brushing a stray of hair from her face, smiling clapping hands with Maryam then she clap with Ruky, her smile lighting up the whole hall.

I love her, she is my everything.

That gang is surely the most lively one among all the people around in this party. They're smiling happily enjoying their night . They're sister, Sisters-in-law and cousins. But they are sisters now with strong bond.

From Maryam who's the older to Ruky who's the youngest they enjoy themselves enjoying each others company.

ᗩᗰIᑎᗩTᑌ'Տ ᑭOᐯ

"So, so you love him but you don't know if he love you romantically. " Khairat said tapping her index finger on the table as if she's a judge, while Zara nod.

"Yes i don't know what i should do." She sigh, she just told us she is in love with her friend who they studied together. Hoping to find a solution for her.

"Just told him you love him."I said they all turn looking at me. "I mean if they are meant to be it will surely work." I said glancing at Yusuf's direction, with a smile.

"Yes, buddy is right. Just tell him." Rabiat agreed and they all think about it. Then we end up with that solution. That is how Zara's problem is solved.

"Shukra? " I raise my eyes hearing Anty Zee call out shukra's name.

"You have been on your phone all this time, i hope everything is alright." Zee ask her sister concerned.

She walk to us with a a smile. "Yes, everything is alright, it's just about work." She greet everybody but not me, so i thought she did not spot me.

"Hi shukra, you must be busy with work because i can't recall when i last saw you. How are you and work?" I smile but i saw something terrified.

Shukra?

She did not acknowledge me at all, but glare at me.

But i don't do anything to her. No I'm sure i saw it wrong.

But my eyes are perfectly fine. I look at her, a look of pure venom on her face. No.

I hope everything is alright in her life, I'm sure it about work.

May the Almighty help her. Amin. 

Chapter 24:i finished writing this chapter but unfortunately i deleted it, if you find any typing error I'm sorry.

Meena is truly a pure soul, how could a person glare at you but you pray for that person.

Do you all think shukra will succeed in her evil plan?

Follow @Biellym to find out.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Love you all.