24

Shukra?

Yusuf's POV

"Yes Minu we are pregnant. Our first child. The symbol of our love."She come down from the bed her scarf falling. "Nena sit down you're dizzy. " I said worriedly.

"No i'm fine now Yusuf!" Minu mouth excitedly giving me a hug."All what i'm feeling is gone now Yusuf. I thank the Almighty for giving us this gift.  Thank you baby for giving me a baby, i love you, thank you. I love you so much. " Minu express against my chest.

"I love you too, nena. " I mumble.

I clasped her face one hand caressing her cheek the other stroking her hair. Tucking her hair behind her ear i speak. "Words can't express how i'm feeling right now nena, thank you for making me a father." Minu beamed against my hands.

"I'm so happy, this baby is ours Yusuf, we're going to be parents. Our love!" She declared placing her hand on her flat tummy, i follow suit placing my hand on her own.

"How could i not realize i'm pregnant? We should go and have a check-up. And that part next to mine will be the baby's one. We should start decorating it. I can't believe i'm going to be a mother. Oh i'm so happy!"Her voice sound excited. I smile rubbing her tummy where my baby, our baby reside.

Everyone lined up giving us Hugs and congratulating us. We visit the doctor, the pregnancy is one month and three weeks. Then we visit one of our outdoor boutique and end of shopping unisex clothes. That's how our Friday end with so much joy and happiness. This Friday will surely be one of the best among the bests. 

+++++ Birthday party Night

I slowly poke my head through Minu's changing room. My mouth parted as i caught the glimpse of her.

Wearing a sparkle sky blue fishtail evening gown. A high neck with one long plump sleeve and the other sleeve is medium decorated with bead and feather like illusion, and a cape on one side. My eyes trail to her head which is perfectly wrapped with two strays of hair which decorated her beautiful face. She bend taking another sparkles sky blue scarf and plant it on her shoulders. At the same time dragging a sliver pursue.

I walked to her, turned her around, then engulfed her completely in my arms.

"Wow! Nena you are looking breathtakingly beautiful. Wow! "

"I look fine? " She ask with a questioning look.

"Yes you look beautiful which made me want to ask you, to change but i know what ever you wear, you'll still be and look beautiful___"

"___sadly i have no choice." I shrug pulling her toward me by her waist.

"I have no choice too, look at you all dress up. And you even leave three button open which will make many girls to drool over you." Minu pout tapping my bear chest, then start to fasten the button. I continue to look at her in awe. My beautiful wife.

"Umm, jealous?  but i'm all yours. Yours forever insha ALLAH '' She give me her heartwarming smile her hands on my chest, while the possessive me pull toward me, only me. 

"I know you're, only mine my love."

"Tell me how are you and our little love? "I says giving her flat tummy a kiss as i squat down.

"We're find."

"I love you Yusuf. Thank you for loving me. I'm sure you'll make a good father. Our little love just said so." I hear my wife's voice so i stand looking at her.

"Oh my little love is so smart. I love both of you. So very much. " Minu beamed hugging me.

ᗩᗰIᑎᗩTᑌ'Տ ᑭOᐯ