"5, 6, 7, 8." Shawn counted as we made our moves. He looked impressed. The last time, we were terrible.

We were running on literally 2 hours of sleep, and it's been crazy. "Good job, girls." Dad said as he watched us.

We rehearsed for 6 hours, pretty much non stop. "I think we're done for today," Shawn said. We all sighed, and he laughed.

"You guys were great. We just need to work on the dance moves for Better Together a little more. Great job girls, I'll see you tomorrow probably." Shawn smiled.

I put my arm around Haylie's shoulder, and we walked towards our bags. We pulled out our drinks.

"Can we go to the hotel now?" Alyssa asked my dad. "Of course, let's go. You guys need some rest." Dad smiled. We collected our things, and headed to our van.

I got in, and went on Twitter.

'@ArianaMaeStyles: 6 hours of dance rehearsals= sore body and one tired Ari Mae 😴'

I locked my phone, and layed my head on dad's shoulder.

~~~~~~~

We are on the first night of the tour. I am so excited! We are all in our group dressing room getting ready.

There are butterflies in my stomach. I am nervous, yet so excited to preform. We finished getting ready.

"Alright, girls, c'mon," dad said. We all walked over to where he was. "Let's all say a quick prayer. Who wants to say it?"

"I will." Lucy raised her hand. "Alright." Dad smiled. We all huddled up, bowed our heads, and held hands.

"Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for blessing us with these opportunities and for everything you do for us. I ask you to please help us through the hard times. I also ask you to make tonight a fun, safe, and magical night for not only us, but for all of the fans and crew working here. As we kick off this tour, please bless us, and protect us. Thank you for everything, and for all the fans we have that we love so much. Amen." She said.

"Amen." We all said. We had to go get mic-ed up. "Good luck girls." Dad told us.

All the girls hugged each other as we got under the stage where we are supposed to shoot up from.

We quickly took our places. "Here they are now, Fifth Harmony!" the announcer said. We shot up, and soon we were on stage.

We didn't wait to start, we got right into it.

[Haylie]
When we were together, we were just strangers, I was just playing around. So I didn't wanna work it out, no I didn't wanna working out.

[Lucy]
Thought something was missing, we were too different. Baby, I'm-a-looking back now. And I really should've worked it out, yeah I really should've worked it out.

[Sadie]
Because now that you're gone, and I sleep alone. I can't help it. I want you back, 'cause I.

[all]
Boy I miss you, said I really do. Boy I miss you. Now I understand that we're better together.

Boy I miss you, said I really really do. Boy I miss you. Now I understand that we're better together.

We're better, we're better, we're better, we're better, we're better.

You know we're better together. We're better, we're better, we're better, we're better, we're better.