Oh my

Main Ship: Dreambur
Angst Ship: Dnb ( just read )

Angst

------------------------------------------------------

 "Techno... huhuhu PLease Don't go..." As he cried and scream on techno's bed, pulling the sheet asking him to wake up. Wilbur and Tommy standing on the other side of the bed. "D-Dream, let's g-go now... we'll come back tomorrow for his-" He got cut off by Tommy shushing him.

"Just let him be W-Wil" He heard a small sobs came from Tommy. "T-tommy are you perhaps-" He got cut off again. "NO! I-its just allergies!" Tommy quickly push pass Wilbur and ran outside, slamming the door shut. It's obvious his just going to the toilet/restroom.

"W-wil...H-h-how can you be n-not sad?" Dream is struggling on speaking due to his break down. He still remember what techno said to him b4 he passed...

"Dream, I need you to find someone better. Stay strong and don't miss me too much. Just remember that I will always watch you and love you..." Body felt limp, face pale as cloud... It's hurt Dre soo much that it shattered his heart.

"I am sad... It just I rarely cry" Wilbur replied. Altho he isn't crying but his heart is arching wanting techno to open his eyes at least even if he is in bad condition but god knew this wont work. Wilbur envy techno sometime, he got everything he wants and he even got his childhood crush (referring to Wil's). But Wil doesnt hate nor dislike him, He support everything Techno do.

The next day

They are in front of Techno's grave praying (idk how its work im sorry). After they are done, Philza put a lily flower on His grave but as soon as he let go he ran out crying. Dream eye's is all swollen 

Im lazy so skip

Dream 3rd pov:

Dream have the same feeling as Wil's do when they were teen, it just that techno suddenly came up to him and wanted to be friends. As times goes on, he grew feelings for him and forgotten the feeling that he has for Wil. They would have been together tho if they at least talk but whenever they made eye contact, they would immediately ignore what just happened but their heart would be jumping real hard like in be-

Techno 3rd pov: (SOBS)

Techno knew Wil have a crush on Dre but don't have the confidence to talk to him. So he thought that maybe he try to befriend him and get dre to know Wil better. but lastly he didn't want it to turn this way. He understood why Wil loves him so much, I mean like who wouldn't? (Well if it's angst story in dre's life then there would be people hatin him-)

Techno wanted to apologize to him for dating his crush but he seems to not mind so he didn't. But he didn't know is that Wilbur is actually hurting...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

You can think of the rest of how dre and wilbur start to gain back feeling (mostly dream tho) cause i cant think of an idea.