🎉NEW YEAR SPECIAL!!!🎉

Punzwastaken

Warning:
fluff maybe?

AU:
2342 punzwastaken au

----------------------------------------------

"Hey Dream?" Punz came out, walking toward a blond who was busy packing. "Hmm?" Dream put away the pants and hoodie. "Are you done yet? I want cuddles~" He lean against the closet door, crossing his arm raising a brow.

  "Almost and no cuddle. We are gonna be out in an hour what do you mean cuddles?" He glance at Punz, face palming himself. "Fineee. I'll get ready and wait" Punz whined, going out and toward the kitchen t make foods and prepare some for the roadtrip.

~Time skip~ 

They were in a car drinving while talking about the plans. Suddenly a truck came in and...

Blood

Scream

"Hey Punz?" A voice call out. "Yeah?" Punz turn around to meet a white eyes with blonde hair, blood still coming out his head and he is...transparent. "It's new year in an hour, Where are we watching the fireworks?" He ask smilling widely.

  Their death have been almost a year since the accident happened and the coma shit. "Oh that would be a surprise~" He reply with a smirk (no smut as you can see the warning-). Dream pout and walk toward punz, hugging him tightly. Punz pat him softly and took out a blindfold. "Here just where this and grap my hand, don't let go. I'll lead the way." 

  Dream was confused but took it and wrapped them aroung his head. Punz grab his hand and start walking to a floating car with cloud tires. He open the front sit and pull Dream in. Dream got the note and sat down, looking around even tho he can't see (Unless~). 

  After that, punz started the engine and drive both of them to a forest with full of spider and zombie /j. He get out of the car and walk toward Dream's side (This is getting boring tf-). He push Dream in the forest and start to look around for any sign of light. 

  They continue to walk forward and eventually arrive. "You can take your blindfold off now." Dream un-fold the tie and throw it to the side. He look around and gasped with no damn air. Flowers surrounding the tent and pasta is serve on the tabe with candle to look ✨romantic✨.

  "Woah..." Dream look around amazed with the decorationa dn all."You like it?" Punz began placing his hand on the smaller's shoulder."Like it? I LOVE IT!" Dream pull punz down and kiss him right on time for the fireworks. Dream flinch at the sudden, pulling away from the kiss and look up. Seeing colourful and types of fireworks.

  Punz noticed there's a tear in the corner of dream's eyes. He wiped away and carry him to the sit. and then they ate their dinner and kisses and cuddles and blah blah blah seggs

------------------------------------------------------------------------

;-;