Chapter 5

Josephine and her friends were all tied up, Luke's men pushed the sarcophagus in place and took the cover off.

Luke stood in front of them. "You should consider yourselves lucky." He said.

Josephine ignored him and hung her head down. She had tears running down her face. Every time they'd dry up, fresh ones would fall down, leaving her face permanently soaked.

"You used to be one of us!" AnnaBeth reminded Luke.

He turned to look at her, "and then I woke up." He said and walked away.

"Percy, if Kronos comes back. That's it. Game over." AnnaBeth mentioned.

"I never called him brother..." Percy admitted, his face was full of regret and pain.

Josephine let out a sob when he said that.

"All I ever wanted was a brother." Percy continued. "But I was too wrapped up in myself. And now Luke has the fleece, and I gave it to him. I destroyed Olympus just like the Oracle said."

"Forget the oracle." AnnaBeth said. Josephine lifted her head up slightly.

"You're worried about your destiny? Then right a new one. You're angry at Poseidon for ignoring you? Then show him why he shouldn't. You're upset about Tyson? Then make sure he didn't die for nothing." AnnaBeth stated.

Josephine sniffled and wiped her nose with the back of her hand. "She's right." She said in unison with Clarisse.

"What?" AnnaBeth asked Clarisse in disbelief.

"There's no way you're getting me to repeat that." Clarisse said.

"What AnnaBeth is saying, Perce. Is that we're with you." Grover declared. "Just give the word."

"Why me? I mean, who voted me as leader?" Percy asked his friends.

Josephine and the rest of them all raised there hands.

-

Luke placed the fleece onto the sarcophagus and it started to shine.

Meanwhile, Percy dug through his jacket as best as he could to get his sword. He was having a little difficulty since his hands were tied.

Josephine looked up when the fleece started sparkling.

Percy managed to get his sword out of his pocket, he picked it up with his fingers off the ground and pressed the button to make it extract. He then pointed it to Grover's hands and sliced through the rope.

Grover quickly undid his ties and helped Percy out of his. Once Percy was free he crouched next to Josephine and undid her ties then AnnaBeth and Clarisse.

The sarcophagus started to glow and pieces of Kronos got out and started to build himself.

"I've got to get to the fleece." Percy announced and ran to it.

"What are we supposed to do?!" Grover called out to Percy.

"Fight." Josephine stated and ran over to one of Luke's men and punched him in the face. Another one ran up to her and she grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back then wrapped her right arm around his neck and chocked him.

She didn't notice one of them sneak up behind her and got her in a choke hold, she tried to get out of his hold but he suddenly released his grip on her. When she turned around she was met with a handsome cyclops that she called her boyfriend.

Josephine gasped and wasted no time in jumping on him. Her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms locked around his neck while his went around her waist and held on to her tightly.