No One Was Saved.

—Eleanor Rigby

—Eleanor Rigby

Died in the church and was buried along with her name

Nobody came

Father McKenzie

Wiping the dirt from his hands as he walks from the grave

No one was saved—

-The Beatles

Alex was sitting in the lunch room waiting for Chrissy to show up, she had made it known that she needed to tell Alex something so here she waited, in the lunchroom. But no Chrissy. None of the cheer girls had seen her, so they were no help. Jason was her last resort. She didn't necessarily like talking to him, but when she had to, she had to. She walked over to Jason's table, it was all the basketball players.

"Hey! Jason!" she spoke as she got close to their table, he hummed as he looked up.

"Oh, it's you." he looked disappointed.

"What, not the person you wanna see?" Alex questioned.

"Not particularly."

"Dido, now, do you happen to know where Chrissy is?" She questioned, crossing her arms across her chest.

"No, why would I know?"

"Because she's your girlfriend." she shrugged.

"No, sorry princess, I don't know."

Alex rolled her eyes getting ready to walk away when a voice from across the room called out. "As long as you're into band or science..." Eddie Munson. "Or parties." standing on a table, once again making himself known. "Or a game where you toss balls into laundry baskets!"

Alex's eyebrows were raised as she watched the 20 year old man -who was still in highschool- with the long curly hair, his black jeans, his leather jacket with a jean vest above it, and of course who could forget his Hellfire t-shirt. Hellfire: a Dungeons and Dragons club, that Eddie was like the leader of, Alex didn't know much about the game except that it was a fantasy role-play game. To be honest she was quite intrigued by it, Alex always thought about learning more about the game that others called a 'satanic ritual'. That was all bullshit though and she knew it.

"You want something, freak." Jason stood up, he was so defensive, so willing to stir the pot. Eddie's response to Jason was to imitate a demon, his pointer fingers pointing up on his head, his tongue stuck out and he made growling demon-like sounds. Eddie smiled as Jason pulled a disgusted face, it wasn't until Eddie locked eyes with Alex (who was still standing next to Jason) she noticed the side of her lips were turning up. She immediately forced her face back into a neutral expression, but Eddie had already seen it.

He turned around on the table, "it's forced conforming. That's what's killing the kids." he stepped off the table as he shouted, scaring a group of girls that were passing his table. He saw a pair of cheerleaders and motioned for them to walk past him. "That's the real monster." this time he spoke much lower.