"You trippin' because he is a cutie." She laughed before playing her now rolled blunt onto her nightstand and sliding off her bed to shove a towel under the door, "And he said the girl was his ex."

Malaysia sat back and thought for a moment. She didn't know if she should text June or not and but she thought she should talk to Mai about it first.

Vicki lit about three Bath and Body Work candles in the dorm before sparking her blunt. In the beginning of the school year, Vicki had took off the smoke detector because she knew she was going to smoke in her room especially when it was cold outside. Vicki took about three pulls before handing it off to Malaysia who accepted it.

~

"Bitch, I missed you while I was home in New York!" Lakinna smiled at her friend as she got comfortable on Mai's couch.

Lakinna had flew back to Atlanta last night and was too tired to stop by and see Mai. After class, she made it a priority to see her best friend.

"I missed you too." Mai pouted a little, "I got to fill you in about me and Meech."

"Uh-oh." Lakinna shook her head before patting the seat next to her for Mai to sit. Mai walked over and sat next to her friend on the couch.

"I slept over his house for New Years after we left the club. The next morning he came from Deedra's house to collect his things and asked me to be his girl. I told his ass no." Mai rolled her eyes at the thought.

"But I thought you liked him?" Lakinna raised a brow.

"That don't mean Ima allow myself to look stupid." She scrunched up her face, "If he was playing with Deedra, what makes you think he won't play with me?"

"Listen, everybody knows that bitch Deedra is delusional. Her and Meech were never together. He actually wants to be with you so maybe he'll treat you as such and wouldn't do no wild shit."

Mai thought for a moment about what her best friend said. Breaking out of her thoughts, there was a knock on her door.

"Who the hell is that?" Lakinna scrunched her face up. The only people that ever came over was her and Meech. Lakinna knew Terri had enough sense to not show her face.

Mai shrugged before getting up and heading over to the door. She opened it to her little sister.

"Malaysia!" Lakinna shouted before getting up from the couch and running over to hug the girl, "I haven't seen you since September! How's school going?"

"It's going good." She chuckled a bit before breaking from the hug and heading in. Mai closed and locked the door behind her.

"You ain't tell me you was coming over here." Mai laughed a bit, "What you want?"

"Girl, don't do that." Malaysia laughed a bit, "Did I interrupt something or—"

"No girl, you fine." Lakinna waved her off before retrieving her seat back on the couch.

"Alright because, my roommate Vicki went to cop some weed and asked me to go with her. I went and guess who I saw? June." Malaysia headed over to the couch and took a seat.

"Who's June?" Lakinna raised a brow.

"A nigga who's friends with Meech. His girlfriend was the one who jumped Lay." Mai informed her before turning her attention to her sister, "What June gotta do with you? He mad that you beat his girl up?"

"He asked for my number and apparently him and Anasia are no longer together." Malaysia shrugged, "I got his number but I don't know if I should use it."

"Damn! Everybody getting a nigga except me! Mai, I told your ass to put me on!" Lakinna mugged her friend playfully.

"June ain't my nigga." Malaysia scrunched her face up.

"I don't know if you should text him. I mean, he could be on get back about his girl but then I don't know. I don't know much about June except that his mother got some real good cookin'." Mai chuckled a bit before walking over and taking a seat on the wooden coffee table.

"That's all you had to say! You know I love me a good meal." Malaysia laughed as she pulled out her phone from her hoodie pocket.

"Uh-uh." Lakinna snatched the phone from her grip, "Don't mess with him just because of his moms cooking."

"Yeah, Lay. This is a street nigga you dealing with. Think long and hard about that one." Mai added as she patted the back of her head.

"Did you think long and hard about Meech?" Malaysia asked smartly causing Lakinna to make an "oop" facial expression.

"Girl this ain't about me." Mai laughed a bit, "This is about you. You don't even like street dudes."

"Yeah but Vicki had a point, he's cute." Malaysia shrugged before taking her phone back from Lakinna and texting June, "So what's up with you and Meech? How was New Years?" Mai rolled her eyes before reexplaining the situation to her sister.

"I think she should give him a chance but you know how Mai is about her ways." Lakinna said once Mai finished.

"Kinna's right. You just never know until you give him a chance." Malaysia shrugged as she looked at her sister.

Mai decided to sit back and give some more thought to both of their responses. She honestly didn't know what she wanted to do.

At the moment, Meech wasn't on her mind as much because it was the beginning of Spring semester and she needed to focus on her academics.

The three sat back and continued to talk to each other about classes, grades, and anything else that came to mind until Malaysia left around eight because she had class in the morning. Lakinna left around ten.