❦ prologue

Hello guys, I'm Seiko, or in short, Sei-chan, and nice to meet you! ♥︎ It's my first attempt writing a story so please, do not hate me for grammar mistakes or misspellings. This is a NaLu fan fiction as you see, and it's deals with self-abuse, love triangles and some other stuff, so please, if you are not a violent person, turn away now. Jk~ don't, it's not that bloody okay?

Anyways, I hope you could enjoy and please, leave nice feedbacks and don't advertise under my page, it's rude, I'll delete it immediately. Lol, I do not make covers and so don't waste your time PMing me for an email address!! ;)

Disclaimer:: I don't own any of the Fairy Tail character but I surely wish I do!! I did include some of my OC's and they are created by me, understand, by me!!!!

Read! Vote! & Comment!!

<> Sei~chan

❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

Lucy Heartfilia

I'm afraid to open my eyes.

I'm more afraid to see a sea of red liquid.

And I'm terrified to see him with another girl.

-----

On the way to wherever we were instructed with Akuhei, I have thought a lot about my action. It could be described as inhumanly, wicked, villainous, or even sinful. Although this is for the guild's benefit, but I couldn't help wondering, did I really made the correct option? I could feel mom's disappointed glare while I'm sleeping, I'm loosing my appetite because I'm reviewing possible consequences, and baring the innocent, pure blood stains on my clothes that seem to burn my skin like acid.

What if he never forgive me?

Rubbing my temple and sighed in exasperation, I glared at Akuhei, who has a wide, mad smile smeared across his face. He beckoned me over with his index and middle finger over to the cliff, causing me to have the sudden urge to rip off his hand. Trudging over while holding my sides that are wrapped in white bandages.

"What?" I asked, and in the middle, my voice slightly cracked. My eyes trailed off from him to the dazzling outlook. A wide landscape of Crocus, Fiore's capital.

"Look at this beautiful sight. Isn't it amazing?" He exclaimed in a psychotic way. "Too bad, by next week, the who city will be doomed, encircled by the hatred of my great Lord, and forever buried in the crying ghouls. Right, my dear Lucy?"

"Whatever, but don't forget what you promised me or I'll tear you until your organs are only one inch in length," I threatened, narrowing my eyes.

"... And what is it that he promise you, Lu-chan?"

No...