The Past is the Past

Start from the beginning

"We not dating"

"mane yall already fucking, yall gone be each other woot-ta-woots soon. I stamp the shit"

"Whatever"

"What have you told her?"

"That i'm from the east" i laughed and he stale faced me.

"Okay so what if she find out you got a gun, you sell from time to time, the house you got is really yours, your brother one of the top gang members in the mfn city AND you don't know how to wash yo ass"

"Naw bitch that's yo stanky ass" i laughed at the last part throwing the ball at him, hitting his chest.

"bitch i outta stick yo ass " he said

"ain't gone do nun, i've always whooped yo ass"

"Man never-" Tyler got cut off by Dae Dae one of my brothers friends.

"Aye" he called out to us outside the gate and showed his piece tucked in by his hip. We looked at each other and i nodded back to him.

"Let's go Ty, sum shit prolly finna go down" i patted his chest

"Mane this why i don't come back down here no more" he shook his head grabbing the ball

"On god"

We grabbed our phones and duffle bag and Headed to our cars.

"Aye malaysia just texted me if i wanna go to waffle house with her and justice, trynna come?"

"Yea i'll tell jt n nem pull up too"

"aight cool" i dapped him up and jogged to the drivers seat of my car. doing the dash on the expressway.

I went home and threw my stuff on the floor starting my shower up. Took of all my shit and hopped in. Was not going to see my girl all sweaty.

I got a incoming call from malaysia, guess i was in the shower a lil too long.

"Where you at??" she spoke in the phone with her soft voice. i put my underwear on

"Can i get a hi" i said setting the phone up and putting my shirt on.

"Boy where you at?"

"What it look like lay lay" i said leaving the camera grabbing my sweats off my bed.

"WHEWWW that ahh fat ma" she said to me.

"aye chill out, i'm at the house getting dressed. Ima be up there in a minute baby"

"okay" she cheesed

"share yo location with me" i said boldly

"okay" she put herself on pause going to turn it on.

"Who all there" i sprayed on some cologne and finished lotioning my arms

"Justice just pulled up with Dillon"

"Why dillon coming??" i said kinda upset since i invited Tyler but i wasn't going to tell her nothing.

"cause that's her nigga, any more questions?"

"don't get smart with me lil girl"

"gotta go, snoh calling me and i think jt and Tyree here too"

"aight im on the way bae" i said grabbing my keys off my stand.

"aight bye"

———————————————————————————

I seen him walk in the door with his fresh crisp white tee, sweats, and crocs with all of his jibbitz on it. He had on his favorite cross necklace and another necklace with his name on it.