2

The next morning I woke up at 4:30 cause I had to be in Los Angeles by 9:00 and of coarse I live in England.I got out of bed and went to do my hair. After that I got changed into an outfit, I couldn't find anything so I put an outfit together (above). It went pretty well. I got downstairs and saw my mom at the dining table. "yo mom" I said whilst grabbing an apple. "hey hun" answered than ran over and hugged me "I'm gonna miss you but I'm so proud of you too" "I'll miss you too mom I'll FaceTime you everyday I promise" I replied giving her a hug back. After my breakfast I went to get my bags and the things I'm bringing, and carried them downstairs. My mom was waiting at the door for me I ran over and hugged her "I'm gonna miss you so much mom" she started crying "I'm so proud of you" she said and kissed my cheek. we said our last goodbyes and I went into my car and drove to the airport.
*Skip flight*
When I landed in Los Angeles I heard screaming and crying. I followed the strange noise and saw fans crowding 5 girls. I took a closer look and my eyes met a brunette girl. She pointed to me and the other 4 girls ran over and greeted me. "Hello I'm ally" the small one said. "I'm Lauren" the green eyed coloured girl greeted me. "yo dawg I'm Dinah" said the tall one. "hi I'm Normani" the girl with the blue hair spoke, and finally the gorgeous girl I met my eyes with "hey I'm Camila" she looked down blushing. I gave them all a hug "I'm Jason but call me jace" "well jace you are gonna be having a bus to share with Jacob whitesides and Mahogany Lox, you can come on our bus whenever you want!" Lauren told me. "lets go" we started to walk over too the busses "we'll let you get to know jacob and mahogany Lox a bit then about 12:00 come over with them both" Normani stated. I walked onto our bus and got tackled to the floor by jacob "wow man" I said laughing . He got off me and we went to sit where Mahogany Lox was sat. "hey I'm Jason but call me jace" I shook there hands. We got too know things about each other till 12:00, we started to head to 5H's bus. After ally let us in I sat between dinah and Camila, we started to ask things about each other till it got to 5:00 wow the time has gone quick."Lets watch a movie" Lauren jumped up "yea" we all replied "jace pick what movie" Normani gave me a bunch of DVDs I choose mama which is a horror film. None of the girls and jacob has watched it. We out the CD in and it started to play. In the middle of it I felt someone squeeze my i looked down and saw Camila shaking. I rubbed her back trying to make her calm down.
*10 mins later*
I suddenly heard soft snores I looked down and saw Camila fast asleep, after seeing her sleep under my eyes get heavy so I just let my eyes do what they want and I fell asleep.