"It was a jokeee!" Mai protested.

"I'm going back. The caramel's probably getting burnt right now." She started to walk towards another mini kitchen.

"Haha. Whatever you say, emo girl."

Radioactive turned stiffly. "If you value having a head on your shoulders, I would suggest you shut the fu- frick up."

"Awww! You're taking care not to swear in front of younger kids!"

A kitchen knife flew past Mai's ear, slightly rustling her hair. The woman's face turned towards Midoriya, and he could see her eyes were yellow. 

Oh. She's the villain from the USJ attack. Radioactive or something.

"Shut up."

"Is that something burnt I smell?"

The ravenette snapped her head in the direction of the pot on another stove, visibly relaxing after she confirmed it was not burnt. She slowly turned towards Mai.

"Any last words?" She cracked her knuckles menacingly.

"I want a coffee dumped on my grave," Mai said solemnly, hand up to her forehead in a salute.

Even though that wasn't exactly funny, (Dark humor wasn't his style) he burst out laughing.

"The fu- frick is so funny!?" Radioactive shouted, turning with a glare.

Midoriya froze mid-laugh, suddenly scared for his life. 

"Ah, don't worry, she's all bark no bite." Mai said as Radioactive seethed.

Suddenly, Radioactive's expression changed into a grin.

A shit-eating grin.

"Solus, is that something burnt I smell?"

"EEEH?!"

"Even better, it's actually burnt." She said smugly as Mai quickly dumped half a cup of water into the pan.

Turning, the ravenette switched off the fire, reached for the metal handles and switched hands, now supporting the steel pot with her left hand much like a waitress would, holding the pot without anything in-between.

At that, Midoriya's brain jumpstarted.

How do you do that? You would have to constantly expose your hand to high temperatures, heightening your tolerance for up to 370 degrees F, and at least 370 degrees F, since that's the melting point of sugar. Imagine the training that she must've went though! That, plus the accuracy that she threw the knife with! If I knew how to do that, I might've been able to get into UA without a-

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" A butcher knife spun past him, lodging itself in the door. That was when he realized he'd been muttering.

"Good ol' Rae, causing property damage." Solus whistled. "Don't worry, she's like that with everyone."

"Your. Reflexes." Radioactive jabbed a finger in his direction. "Are. Crap. Period."

"Er, I'll be going now-"

"-And you're All Might's motherfricking successor." She rolled her eyes, talking to herself, dumping the contents of the pot into a white bowl and quickly stirring it.

Mai inhaled, facepalming.

"Alright, rule number one of how to survive around her; try not to piss her off." Someone behind him said. "Also, get out of the doorway."

Midoriya turned immediately, eyes landing on an unfamiliar man with pale purple hair and darker, violet eyes. He moved out of the way quickly.

"Nice to meet you, I have just been informed that you need to be trained. You may address me as Hex. Me and Radioactive will be training you until plan phase 1."

This one chapter was really random and chill. Im planning on making the chapters longer when this fic is finished.

Meme: (Read in manga style)