Video games

Bonnie placed his guitar back on the stand. The day was almost over. Even though the day wasn't very busy, he was feeling very tired. He was about to leave to his room, when Chica appeard out of nowhere.

- Hey Bon'! Do you have plans for tonight?

- Yup. Just me and my bed. Why are you asking?

- I wanted to ask you if you want to play the old video games we have with Freddy and Foxy.

- Sorry, but I'll pass. I'm really tired.

- Oh, come on! It will be fun! I promise! - Chica begged.

- Alright! Fine! - Bonnie gave up. - Just give me five minutes.

- Okay! We'll be in playing in the office, since it's the only place that has a working computer. - the girl left humming happily.

He went to his room and changed his work clothes to a lot more comfy sweatpants and a hoodie. He then quickly went to the office. Everyone else was already there. He sat down on one of the chairs that Chica had brought to the office and grabbed a controller that Foxy gave him.

- Alright! - the girl turned on the computer. - We have a few games co-op games, so...

- That there sounds borin' - Foxy leaned back on his chair. - What do ye think about a little competition?

- Sounds fine by me - Freddy gave a quick look at the computer.

After a short while and a little of complaining from Chica, they started playing against each other. Their little "competition" was going well, although, the girl lost at the very beginning, leaving the boys to play without her. She wasn't acting like she was mad about it though. A few minutes have passed and now Bonnie has lost too. He angrily put his controller back on the desk. The girl looked at him with pity in her eyes.

- Something wrong? - she asked.

- All is fine! The game is just stupid!

- Don't say that! Oh! I know how to make you believe in sense of playing games.

- And what's that?

- Give me a second.

Chica got closer to Freddy and Foxy and started whispering, Bonnie was getting curious, but he didn't try to eavesdrop, as he would probably soon get to know what they were talking about. After a little while, the girl leaned back and clapped her hands. Freddy and Foxy looked at him with a weird smirk.

- So... - Bonnie looked back at Chica. - What have you planned.

- These two are gonna have a little competition - she pointed at a bear and a fox. - But, no worries, there will be a prize. A prize always keeps all the players motivated.

- What's the prize?

- A kiss on the cheek from you - she smiled widely.

Bonnie looked at Chica with disbelieve in his eyes. He didn't know wich was scarier - the fact that she had come up with this sort of thing or that they agreed to it. He leaned back and closed his eyes.

- Fine...

- Yay! - the girl clapped her hands happily. Why did he even agreed to it? Before he could say anything more, it was too late. The game has already started. At the very beginning no one was winning, but after a few minutes Foxy passed Freddy by a few points. He was almost winning. Bonnie out of stress has started biting his lip, as if it could help with anything. Then out of nowhere Freddy ended the game in two minutes and winning.

Freddy turned around to look at Bonnie and saw his terrified gaze. He was staring at him all this time. The bear leaned closer and started to whisper.

- I'm waiting for my reward - he smiled.

Bonnie leaned closer to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, as promised. Then he quickly leaned back, red as a tomato. Foxy let out a little laugh and Chica looked at them happy and proud.

- You see? If there is a reward at the end, there will be determination to win.

The bunny looked her dead in the eyes. She quickly turned off the computer, said goodbye to everyone and went to the kitchen. Foxy slowly got up, grabbed all four chairs and taken them back to their places. After he had done so, he quickly disapeared in his Pirate Cove.

- Did you had fun? - Freddy asked out of nowhere.

- What do you think? - Bonnie gave him a disappointed look.

- I think you did - Freddy gave him a huge smile. If you want to, we can play again sometime. But without those two crackheads.

- That would be nice.

- So, that's a yes?

- That's a maybe. And tell Chica that I'm going to kill her for that.

- Sure thing!

Freddy left, leaving Bonnie alone in the office. He started thinking if Chica set it up for Freddy to win. Cause if she did, she's gonna end up six feet underground. Although, even if she did, he was happy how it turned out.