" I don't think I can say anything right now gauri and about the choice I know you will choose the best for me."

Gauri take the Ishaan with her. After completing the remaining packing I sat on bed. I am going to miss this place. In few days we made so many memories which always going to be with us.

My eyes on the ring in my hand. I smiled recalling Shivaay reaction when we were in the dargah.

" Anika "

I stopped after hearing him. I looked back only to find him coming towards me. He takes my left hand in his. He looked surprised.

" You are wearing the ring. " He was referring to engagement ring.

" Why are you surprised?? "

" No it's just you mentioned that you were uncomfortable did anyone said something to you. I will handle you don't have to wear if you are uncomfortable. "

" Shivaay..."

" Did mom asked you to wear. I will talk to her. "

" Shivaay will you listen to me first. " I said taking my hand back from him.

" Nobody said anything to me. I am wearing this from month back you just noticed this now."

" You are not lieing right "

" Why I will?? "

" Because if someone said anything to you are not going to tell me "

" Shivaay seriously no one said anything to me. I will wear this after marriage then why not now."

" Someone is getting desperate "

" Now you  are teasing me " I glare him to which he start laughing.

"You stand here and laugh I am going"
I start walking but he held my wrist.

" What ?? " I said with scowl on my face. I know he knows that I am faking it.

" You know I like this"

" Yeah you are having so fun don't you"

" No I am talking about this ring on your hand. Because people will  know that you are already taken." And my heart skip a bit after listening him.

" Being possessive are we ?? "

" Because I am very possessive about my things. I don't like to share what's mine. " He confessed bluntly and I am not expecting this.

Who says shivaay don't know how to express his emotions.  His eyes are enough to express what he is feeling. His eyes says everything about him.

My thoughts broken by sound of my phone. I smiled seeing the caller ID.

" Hello "