Chapter 4

It's now the day when Darryl and Zak are going to Hawaii, yesterday wasn't that much eventful it was just Darryl and Zak laying in bed waiting for tomorrow to come. At the moment it's still 9:39 am so Darryl thought of going to the pool.

He just wears a short that could be basically a swimming trunk with a white t-shirt, he usually wears this type of shorts alone at home but for now his gonna use it for swimming. He said his goodbye to Zak and went to the 25th floor he turned a left to the corridor and he arrived at the open pool.

There were people but not too crowded, this particular area isn't themed as the rest of the hotel while a lot of those parts are minimalist with just color white in the walls, the pool area is a mix of fun colors to really up the excitement mostly for the kids.

Darryl sat down at the edge of the pool and just plunge his feet in the water. He wasn't in the mood to swim yet rather to just relax for a moment. He just looked around for the time being and after a few minutes he saw someone that made his eyes wide, as well as getting goosebumps.

It was his aunt with her family, Darryl immediately got stood up from the edge of the pool, and started going the exit that's also the entrance, he made sure to not be seen. " Fudge fudge, hopefully she didn't saw me, wait? What is she even doing here?" Darryl thought in his head.

He entered the elevator and went back to their floor, afterwards he went back to their room Darryl was rushing all the way to the room so he's panting a bit. He entered the room and Zak asked on why is he panting " why the fuck are you panting" Zak laugh.

Darryl only went towards him and sat at the solo couch " I saw my aunt with her family here, well at the pool area".

Zak crossed his eyebrows " did they saw you? Or are they finding you here?". Darryl shrugged " I don't know, I mean.... Oh she's probably gonna visit my mom that's why she's in this hotel well she lives in L.a".

Zak nodded " but why did she came to Florida? Oh she probably heard from your mom or dad that you ran away."

Darryl agreed on that " yeah probably that, I'll just not go out I guess, we'll be leaving in a few hours so it won't be that bad".

After that talk, Zak decided to order a room service, it was breakfast they woke up late so they haven't had breakfast yet. Zak just ordered two pancakes and two ice coffee as well with one muffin because Darryl seemed to be addicted to those.

The order came a few minutes later, with just the same case of receiving it from an employee and Zak giving a tip but getting a table trolley with food this time. They ate their food as they watched TV. They only did minimal interactions mostly because they were invested to what they were watching.

Time passes quickly and now it's 3 pm, they're both packing up and making sure they won't lose or leave anything. Darryl has finished a few minutes ago and so he brought his suit case into the living room, with Zak coming in a minute after with his suitcase.

" Oh uhm quick question, where are you gonna leave your car?" Darryl asked curiously

Zak only looked around the room as he said his answer " oh uhm, I'll be leaving it in my causin's house". Darryl made a thinking face, and started fidgeting with his fingers as he replied asking " won't that blow your cover, like what if they tell your parents or what if your parents go to their house and see your car?"

Zak only chuckled while sitting down " his my favorite causin for a reason, he keeps my secrets and I keep his. Were like bestfriend honestly plus his amazing at making excuse and I also told him to hide my car somewhere if needed".

" Well that's good to know, my parents are probably trying to contact me or something I deactivated my other accounts mostly I'm using my other accounts where they don't follow me" Darryl said. Zak only shrugged " it is what it is, my parents are very pushy with things".