Karthik lips curved into smile feeling her lips touched his arm. It's very mere touch which is enough to make Karthik heart flutter and smile wide.

He saw her sleeping peacefully he tugged her hairs behind her ears which is falling on her face and kissed her hairs.

Soon they reached naira's home it's nearly midnight. He slowly took her to her room and make her lay on the bed. He covered her with blanket and kissed her forehead.

He thought to make her atleast drink some juice as it is already midnight and he don't knew she had her dinner properly or not. She even have to take her medicine so it's better to atleast have some juice.

He went down and came back with some juice. He kept it on the table and sat besid her caressing her hair trying to wake her up.  She slowly opened her eyes and saw Karthik. She slowly sat up Karthik made her drink juice and have her medicine, she take it by making faces while Karthik tried not to smile at her cuteness.

He wiped her lips with his thumb and make her lay on his lap and started caressing her hair. Naira kept looking at him laying on his lap.

"Aren't you sleepy" Karthik asked caressing her cheeks. Naira didn't say anything just looked at him.Then Karthik take naira in his arms and took her to balcony which has swing as he can't see her sad and he know the reason is him not talking to her.

They both sat on it, it is small cosy swing. They sat close to each other Karthik wrap his arm around her pulling her to him. They both kept staring at the sky.

"Abhi bhi pain horaha hai kya?" Karthik asked caressing her hairs.

"I am fine mendak" naira said pulling his cheeks while Karthik looked at her lovingly.

"How did you fall there" Karthik asked looking at her. They both are soo close to eachother.

"Vo when mumma papa and Bhai went i am coming upstairs but i slipped on stairs and fall down. My forehead hits the stair so the blood started coming and i feel very dizzy. My phone is also not with me to inform you. And i slowly get unconscious" she said looking down playing with her fingers.

Karthik took her hand and bring it near his mouth and placed a kiss on her plam.  Naira lifted her head and saw Karthik who is already looking at her.

"Don't talk to me you didn't even inform that your parents are going out. You are alone at house and didn't even tell me. Why you stay alone, see what you make to yourself." He said little Sternly

They both kept staring eachother while Karthik caressing her cheeks with his thumb without breaking eye contact.

"Sorry' she said holding her ears, Karthik removed her hands pulling her closer

"Don't talk to me" he said cutely faking anger.

"Mendak sorry na vo tho i too don't know about them going they suddenly told me in evening only and how can I knew this would happen, next time pakka i will inform you!" She said pouting cutely.

"You should" Karthik said kissing her temple.

Karthik kept his head on her shoulder hugging her . She kept her hand on his hair slowly carresing it.

After sometime she felt wetness on her neck and it didn't take much time to realise that it's karthik tears. She become worried

"Kartik why are crying" she said worried trying to make him look at her so that she can see him but Karthik didn't let her go he kept hugging her tightly and snuggling into her neck without lifting his head.

"Mendak please tell me na kya hua i can't see you crying! See if you didn't stop i will also cry now" she said not liking to see Karthik like this. But only she can see this side of him.

"No don't" he said immediately not liking to even think of her crying.

"Then please tell me kya hua, mei tho tumhara best friend hu na? Hmm we will share everything right?" she said rubbing his back

He slowly lifted his head and looked at her there are some tears in his eyes.

She cupped his face and kissed his forehead making him lean into her hands and closed his eyes in bliss.

"No you are far more than a friend to me" he said looking at her.

She kept looking at him listening to him to which her heart beat quicken and feels butterflies in her stomach.

"Never do this okay? You don't even know what i felt seeing you like that (a tear escaped his eye which immediately wiped by naira) meri jaan nikal gayi thi! You are very special to me naira, so precious i don't want to loose you ever. What would I do if something happens to you?" He said as tears roll down his cheeks. He became so emotional seeing her laying on floor unconsciously. And the thought of something happening to her make his heart stop beating.

"Karthik" naira whispers wiping his tears. Her eyes are also wet listening to him and seeing him like this.

He joined their foreheads closing his eyes while naira kept looking at him still cupping his face wiping the tears which are freshly flowing.

He opened his eyes after sometime and looked straight in her eyes cupping her face.

"I LOVE YOU NAIRA ❤️" he said looking at her loving naira world stopped for a second and her heart skipped a beat.

It is totally unexpected for her, she is very shocked and could not express how she is feeling right now.

"I love you so much, nahi rehsaktha tumhare bina! I love you a lot more than anything and anyone" Karthik said as tears started falling from both eyes.It's the most beautiful moment for both of them. 

"Agar tume kuch hogaya tho mei bardash nahi karpaungi! I don't want anything i just want you, i want you to be happy! Seeing you laying their unconsciously i feel like i lost my breath, i feel like my heart stopped beating! Even if you don't love me please don't push me away i love you a alot i can never imagine my life without you...you become my life! You are my life, my happiness ♾️✨" Karthik said with tears

_____________________________________

Happy Friendship Day guys❣️

Hope you guys liked it!

❤️❤️❤️

Please do vote and comment!
Thank you !!!!
By A◉‿◉