"Baccha realx... Bohut pain horahai kya? Mei doctor ko bulathi hu" saying this i am about to go but naira hold my hand. I looked at her

"I am okay Karthik" She said still holding my hand

I sighed and sat on bed facing her, cupping her face i kissed her forehead and stayed like that for sometime making myself believe that my naira is fine and she is with me only.

Then i pulled her into my embrace and hugged her tightly. She also wraps her arms around me with a smile making me feel peace which i only get with her.
Pov ends

Naira POV

Karthik went to doctor to get discharge papers. He must be very worried for me. He is not even talking to me properly i think he is angry on me (pouting).

But it's ok I will manifoy mendak (smiling) My mendak❣️

I am lost in my thoughts that is when door opened and Karthik came and sat beside me on bed while i moved to give him more space.

"Karthik" i called him but he didn't look at me.

"Mendak" i again called him

"Come we will leave now" he said and about to get up but i hold his arm

"Sorry" i said he looked at me for few seconds and turned his head away.

I slowly released his hand and started to get up sadly as he didn't talked to me. Well i don't like when he didn't talk to me.

I felt a hand around my shoulder and holding my another hand. I looked up and saw he is looking at me. Even though he is angry he always care for me.

I smiled at my thoughts and suddenly Karthik lifted me into bridal style making me starled. I put my hands around his neck preventing from falling.

He pulled me little closer and starts walking out. I am just starting at him and slowly rested my head on his shoulder closing my eyes.

I felt his cheek resting on my head and his hold tightened on my waist soon we reached to the car and he made me sit on passenger seat and put my seat belt while i kept staring at him.

He sat on his seat and started driving, i closed my eyes feeling little pain in my forehead, i felt a hand on my head caressing my hair. I smiled and opened my eyes as i know it's my mendak. I looked at him and he is looking very worried.

"I am fine Karthik" i said trying to assure him but he didn't seems to be believe it. He held my hand which is in my lap and resting on my tigh making me feel butterflies.

I always feel different with Karthik. So  peace and so comfortable. His mere touch brings butterflies in my stomach but never feel uncomfortable around him.

I leaned on his shoulder holding his arm with one hand as another one still resting in my lap.

"Karthik talk to me na! I am sorry please" i said showing my puppy face. His lips lightly curved but again he went back to normal. Huh mendak kahike!!! But isn't he looking so cute in anger?

I know he is worried for me, he might be scared seeing me like that. I leave his arm and about to go back to my seat as he is driving and i don't want to disturbed him but he immediately stopped taking my hand making me hold his arm and putting his hand on my side head making me lean on his shoulder again.

I smiled and put my chin on his arm looking up at him. He looked at me with so much emotions. His eyes are shining and there is some wetness in his eyes. He kissed my forehead making me close my eyes.

I hide my face in his arm snuggling into his arm. I pressed my lips lightly on his arm and closed my eyes, it's most comfy place for me.

Before falling into sleep i felt someone kissed on my hairs while tugging my hairs behind my ears.
Pov ends