ENZO y' 9th; How Does Angels Fall pt.2

Start from the beginning

Will he remember though? It was scary to know nothing about yourself and be somewhere foreign after you regain your consciousness. Or the though of forgetting this happiness I had right now and suddenly be stranger to this warmth. It was scary to have scars you don't even know why it was there I the first place and suddenly remembering at once like a nauseating flood.

It was scary.

I can feel my rage but I don't know why. Why am I so angry at the fact that it was use to someone I know besides me? Why me? Why Enzo? Why does it had to be us?

Why do they do something so cruel, something so disgusting something so...

Inhumane.

Why?!!

Why?

"SKY!"

"Sky! Snap out of it."

I was spacing out as Elijah kept on calling my name. His cold hands touch my bare back that causes a chill to run down my spine. It was unexpected and the physical relationship we have is still new to me that I don't know how to react. I probably looked like a tomato somehow since he chuckled and pinch my nose. It became their hobby to do so since I don't know how to hide my emotions according to Ash. Though I don't know if it's a good or bad thing.

"Sorry."

I suddenly feel the guilt as if it was my fault that Enzo was like that. I was embarrassed to think so. He was strong amidst all the trouble. I wish I was like that.

"Let's go. You have to be oriented first before I let you handle serving."

Elijah looked me in the eyes as he slowly looked at me up and down and at my back and legs as if looking for something. He was then all around me adjusting my uniform and smiling as if satisfied enough.

"Or you can stay by my side at the counter if you're not comfortable in talking to others or you can just stay here all together. You don't have to go out."

I was offended. I don't know why.

He put it like that but I find it offending. Why though? Does he not trust that I'll do good? I make a lot of mistakes but I can do some simple serving. Mom told be tha everyone starts somewhere and I believe I can do good. I'm excited but why do Elijah seems so frustrated.

"It was not like that, Sweet Welkin."

Ashnier entered Enzo's room as he fixed his tie. He looked so neat as ever with his white gloves on as always.

"He just wanted to keep you to himself again." Ashier said smugly as he put his hands in Elijah's waist. "I'll suggest the same thing."

"They're probably having a hard on right not lil' bunny."

Dustin's arms was soon in my waist and his lips kissing the tip of my nose as soon as he got close. I blushed fiercely as the three chuckled.

"No I have to go." I said convincing everyone. They have to let me, I have to do two shifts since I was the cause why Enzo cannot work tonight.

" It's not your fault. " Dustin said as if reading what I had in mind before letting me go.

"Let's go."

I kissed Enzo's cheeks before following the two towards the door.

"It was probably your first time serving someone."

Elijah said looking ahead while holding my hands leading me down to the first floor.

"No." I meekly said.

I was forced to play maid by my father before. I don't know anything before but he did treat me like he did his servants sometimes and he'll have sex with me later on. I always hurt my knees kneeling and my chained arms bleeding as he forced his way with me.

"But I will do my best." I said ignoring the silence that fall between the three of us.

At least its not as awkward as before when they fight over the dirty kitchen because of the chocolates I chopped.

"Then let's do our best."

"Yeah."

I smiled somehow regrettably.

🙃

Sorry for (again) a very late update. I was loving my vacay a lot than I expected and my mind is blank as of the moment so a lot doesn't really make sense in Sky's POV. I was supposed to do some spicy and lemons in chap 20s but it was getting dramatic when it was supposed to be a smut story.

Enough with the excuses.🙃