" Chim ...tell me na this one or this...I'm confuse" whine Taehyung as Jimin look at him while applying lip balm on his lips.

" Taetae..wear anything you're gonna look beautiful ok...but stop whining and get ready fast we have to reach today only not tomorrow ok...bear" Jimin said with a tight lip smile and Taehyung gulps nodding his head as he doesn't want to deal with an angry mochi right now.

Both got ready and left to the venue in jimini's car as tae's getting nervous because he have to face a certain Joen there for which he isn't ready.

Jimin park the car in parking lot of the hotel and both get out of it .

"Damm...the dean really pays very high for the party and all....it's going to be an amazing night right tae!"Taehyung who was in deep thought look at him and just nod his head.

" Come on...bear we have to make our entry grand let's gooo...." Jimin took his hand in his and start to go inside the hotel.

" It's going to be a long long night....god save me ." Whisper tae.

They reach to the floor where the party is going on as the elevator stop and Jimin with Taehyung step inside the party..

Everyone look at the entrance as they make their entry inside and got mesmerized by their ethereal beauty..

Jimin looking all like an angel in white giving the charming vibes...

And Taehyung looking like a sin but an beautiful one...he outdated everyone in the party ...all the present seniors attention is on him he just smile softly..

He's truly a sin that many wants to commit but there's a fear in them as the Joen jungkook admits to everyone that Kim Taehyung is his

He's truly a sin that many wants to commit but there's a fear in them as the Joen jungkook admits to everyone that Kim Taehyung is his ..

But they don't know that the story ended even before starting.

Both of the soulmate meet their friends and take drinks many seniors comes and greet them talking to Taehyung and some flirting with Jimin.

But Jimin was there for his bear if someone tries to cross the line and try to make Taehyung uncomfortable.