40. Sick pt.2

Ariana's Pov

After we talk to fans and sign stuff for them we finally sit down and a medical assistant comes out.

"Ariana Grande-Chiplone and Y/n Chiplone with their kids" She calls out, Y/n carries aaliyah in his arms and he holds my hand while we walk up to her.

"Hi how are ya'll doing?" She says as she closes the door behind her as we walk into the examination room.

"Hi, we are good how about you?" I answer her question, "I'm good, so are we checking out all of them? what seems to be the problem?" She asks.

"No no not all of them, just Liam, moonlight and aaliyah" I point at the each of them, "okay, and are they coughing, vomiting, fever, or anything really?" She asks, "fever, vomiting and stuffy nose" I say.

She nods "the doctor will be with you shortly" she says as she exits the room closing the door behind her.

I sigh, "what's wrong?" Y/n asks me and I shrug my shoulders "I don't want them to be sick baby" I told him and a tear fell down my cheek.

He wipes it with his thumb, "don't cry" he said and kissed the top of my head.

He wipes away my tears and I try to steady my breath.

I feel something leak down my thigh, I roll my eyes, fuck really?

My fucking period, why?

Y/n trys not to smile knowing the look on my face.

"Do you need something?" He asks, "no I'm good" I tell him and go to the bathroom.

A thought of Malcolm comes into my mind, another reason I don't really like this hospital.

When me and Malcolm were dating he had gotten into a car crash, he had gone to this hospital considering it was the closest but it just brings back bad memories.

I snap myself out of it putting on a tampon.

After I put it on I wash my hands.

I get out of the bathroom and walk back to Y/n.

"Hey baby girl" he says when I approach him, "hey baby" I say as I sit next to him and peck his cheek.

The doctor Ms. Quinn comes in and asks us how we are doing while she checks the kids and says "it's just a little cold it will pass, medicine always helps, I will bring it in 5 minutes, be right back" She walks out of the room.

Y/n wraps his arm around me and I feel great, I know he is the one for me.

I lay my head on his shoulder and he kisses the top of my head as our hands connect together laying them on my thigh.

We hear a knock and someone walks in, "Okay Mrs. Chiplone and Mr. Chiplone this is the medicine for each of your kids that I recommend, this for toddlers which is aaliyah I believe, and this one for Liam and moonlight and tydus if he ever catches the same cold" She says, "okay thank you so much" She nods respectfully "ya'll are good to go, have an amazing rest of your night, thank you for coming to our hospital" She says, "you too" is all I say until we head to the car.

We get into the car and Y/n turns it on and we head home.

When we get to the house the kids all go to their room and I think they go to sleep but it doesn't really matter.

Me and Y/n go to our room and hop into the shower and Y/n sucks my neck leaving kisses and he leaves a hickey.

I moan and he strokes himself but I take his hand off and replace it with mine.