I soon finish my makeup look and he comes out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, his body dry his hair a little bit wet.

I goes into the closet, I pick up all my makeup and then I get up and put it back in the bathroom.

I then go into the closet and I see him in his boxers trying to find something to wear.

"Hey" he says smiling, "hey" I say and give him a smile back.

He ends up wearing a grey sweatshirt with gray sweatpants and his white Adidas.

When he is done putting it on he walks over to me and his hand travel down to my ass giving it a light squeeze and then he kisses me

We were still in the closet when our door opened and it was Liam, "mom?" He asked, "mom where are you?" He asks again.

I walk out of the closet and he sees me, "what's up buddy?" I ask him, "aaliyah was crying for you" he says and I nod and start to walk to aaliyahs room.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask her and sit down next to her on her bed feeling her forehead, she has a fever.

Y/n comes into the room, "babe go get the pain and fever medicine for kids" I tell him and he goes to get it.

When Y/n brings it I get it gently from his hand attempting to feed it to aaliyah but she complained like always.

"Nooo nooo mama no I don't wanna" She cries, "Baby it will make you feel better" I say softly, I never get annoyed when the kids would cry.

"But it tastes bad" She said, Y/n had gotten a water too, "Drink this after mi amor" he says as he squats down in-front of me with aaliyah on my side.

She drinks the medicine and then grabs the water fast drinking it, when she is done she licks her lips.

"Good job baby girl, now try taking a nap" I tell her since she is sick, "okay love you mommy and daddy" She says.

"We love you too" Y/n says and we both get up and leave the room.

"Liam come here buddy" I yell out softly, he comes "yeah?" I feel his forehead, "nope you are good, do you feel bad?" I ask him, "not really just a headache" he says and I give him a Tylenol, "thanks" I nod and he leaves the room.

"Moonlight my love?" I say quietly going into her room, "yeah?" She is on facetime with one of her friends from school, not just any friend though it's a boy.

Damn she is only 10 but I don't even know her sexuality yet so I'm not making assumptions and if she doesn't want to be labeled she doesn't have to be, I would care what she is but not in a bad way.

I would care if she was straight, bi, gay, lesbian or whatever the fuck it is but I would still love her.

She puts it on mute as I walk up to her.