SYNOPSIS

A rich boy who named Addison, living in a big mansion of his died father together with his mother and his mother's new husband.

When he was ten years old, he started to experience bullying even if he is one of the rich children in their school.

One day, he meet a girl who saved him from his bully on school. He really admire this girl. She manage to make Addison happy. He felt something to her even if his only ten years old rich boy that cant even protect himself.

Year past for their friendship, the girl say goodbye to him. Their path was parted. And that time he was so depressed until his attitude was change.

He become into a cold and sad boy. But he always and never stop dreaming that the girl came back.

A years passed when a boy turn into 18. He meet a girl in the same situation but this time he was hostage by someone.

He didnt even figth back that time because there are two things he was thinking. One, he was scared. Two, he was hoping that the girl that save him on his past was appear.

And its happened. A girl show up and she saved him again.

And their paths converged again.

Is they live happily ever after? Or its just another meeting to say a goodbye again.

____________________

Sorry sa wrong grammar hahaha.. Kayo na bahala mag correct! Hindi naman kasi talaga ako masyadong matalino sa english. Tinry ko lang.