Chpt 10: The Old Junkyard

Start from the beginning

I stayed quiet. "Then maybe its a good thing you beat their ass." I smiled softly. "Now come on, we have important shit to do" he said walking out of the room.

As we walked out of the room, we heard people arguing with each other. Hopper cursed under his breath as he made his way over. "What is your name, deputy?" an angry, small woman yelled.

"Well, i'm on officer..." one of the cops replied. "Name and badge number, both of you!" she exclaimed. "Hey, hey, hey! What the hell is going on here?" Hopper said.

"These men are humiliating my son!" she said. "No, no, no that's not true!" one of the officers said. I smirked slightly at all the chaos.

"There was some kind of fight chief" another officer said. "A psychotic child broke his arm!" she exclaimed. "A little girl, chief. A little one" the officer added on.

"That tone! Do you hear that tone?!" she yelled. "Jesus, i don't have time for this. Will you please just take her statement... And get her out for here" Hopper mouthed.

Hopper and i began to walk out of the room as i tried desperately to hold in my laughter. "So what did this girl look like?" the officer asked. "She had no hair and she was bleeding from her nose. Like a freak!" the small boy yelled.

We both stopped dead in our tracks. "What'd you just say?" Hopper questioned. "I said she's a freak!" "No, no, no... Before that. What'd you say!" Hopper asked.

"Her heads shaved. She doesn't even look like a girl...And she can do things" the boy said. "What kind of things?"

"She can... Make you fly. And... Piss yourself" the boy said. "What?" i questioned with a small smirk. "Was she alone?" Hopper asked. "No... She's always hanging out with those losers" the boy exclaimed.

"Losers? What losers?" i asked.

Hopper and i grabbed Nancy, Joyce and Johnathan as we hopper in his truck. Nancy told us that her brother and his friends were always at her house. But when we got there, the whole place was surrounded by trucks that all said "Hawkins lab"

We saw people dressed in suits coming in and out of the house with boxes of stuff. "I have to go home" Nancy said. "No, you can't" Hopper replied. "My mom... My dad are in there!" she exclaimed.

"Yea and they'll be okay" he said. Nancy ignored him as she began to storm off. "Hey, hey, hey!" i called out grabbing Nancy's arm. "Let go!" she shouted.

"Listen to me, the last thing in the world we need is them knowing your mixed up in all of this" i exclaimed. "Mike is over there!" "They haven't found him. Not yet" Hopper said pointing up to a helicopter in the sky.

"For Mike?!" Nancy exclaimed. "Listen to me, we need to find them before they do. Is there anywhere you know where they might be?" Hopper asked. "I don't know... We don't talk... Well we haven't talked lately... I don't know" Nancy mumbled.

"I might! I mean, i don't know where they are but i might know how to find them" Johnathan said. "The walkie talkies they use... Will is always on it. I know where it is" he said. "Great" Hopper said as he made his way into the car.

I stayed put as Hopper turned around. "Bambi, get in the car" he said. "Wait... Wasn't there an incident at the store down town yesterday. Some girl stole a bunch of food and broke the door. Flo told me about it... Do you think... That could have been her?" i asked.

Hopper hesitated for a moment as he looked at the floor. "I know all the hiding spots up there. There's the woods and the old junk yard. I can help" i said. I could see Hopper was frustrated as he pursed his lips together.

"Fine... But if i don't here from you in 2 hours-" Hopper exclaimed but i cut him off. "I'll be fine. Now go. I'll let you know if i hear anything" i said. They all drove off as i made my way to the store.