────────
WHY YANAGI-SAN WANTED TO JOIN ADLERS THAN JACKALS?
────────

"Why?!" Hinata's piercing scream managed to make the eardrums of those around him burst instantly.

"Can you lower your voice? You're so noisy, idiot," Tsukishima muttered angrily. His hand stroked his right ear, which was twitching from the previous loud scream.

"Why??" now it was Bokuto who couldn't understand.

"Ugh, what?" Tsukishima began to feel annoyed, especially now that Hinata and Bokuto were both shaking his shoulders.

"Why did Yanagi-san choose Adlers?" Hinata asked in frustration.

"Oh god," Yamaguchi sweat dropped.

Tsukishima frowned and raised his glasses. "I told you it was obvious."

"Obvious from where??"

"Where have you been all this time?" Tsukishima raised an eyebrow in disbelief at Hinata. Well, he's an idiot. Tsukishima let out a sigh of resignation before responding, "That's because there's Kageyama."

"Huh?"

"Yanagi-san chose Adlers because Kageyama was there," he said, emphasizing each word.

Hinata's brow furrowed in surprise. Why would Yanagi choose Adlers just because there is Kageyama? Hinata didn't understand.

"Yanagi-san is very close to Kageyama. Did you not notice that?" Yamaguchi inquired quietly, trying to help and calm his bespectacled friend.

"..."

"He also cares a lot about Kageyama, you know?"

"..."

Judging from his reaction. Of course, he didn't notice it. Or maybe just realized it. Who knows.

"Never mind. I'm tired," Tsukishima then turned to Atsumu. "Atsumu-san will you come later?"

"After the dinner party. If I'm not drunk, hehe," Atsumu chuckled. "I can ask Omi-kun to pick me up."

"Okay, I'll go to Kageyama. Bye," Tsukishima then left. Little did he know that this conversation had fueled their new curiosity.

"Hey, what's with Tsukishima and Atsumu?"

"Atsumu-Sakusa? Tsukishima-Kageyama?"

"Why is Tsukishima going to Kageyama? Isn't Kageyama with Yanagi, Konoha, Sakusa, and Komori right now?"

"Tsum-Tsum, answer us!!!"

────────
WHAT IF THERE'S A TEAM SPEAKING BADLY TO THEM?
────────

"What the fuck?! This is Japanese volleyball?! You suck!! I regret playing here. Why would you even invite us? To make you guys a laughing stock!!! Pftt"

Those words repeated over and over in the former Nekoma's captain's mind. And it's not uncommon for him to swear repeatedly, either silently or aloud. He was irritated. Extremely upset. He didn't like it when his favorite sport, a part of his life, was mocked, especially when it came to his beloved country.

"Putrescine," he swore. Brushed his hair back while leaning his body against the chair. His gaze was drawn to several posters and volleyball magazines neatly arranged in his apartment room.