| chapter forty seven. |

♚ CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN ♚

THE STADIUM WAS FILLED WITH whistles and cheers. The red light on the scoreboard displays the results of previous sets. Karasuno gathered, and everyone cheered Yamaguchi, shaking his body so hard that he became dizzy.

"Yamaguchi, you brat!!"

"Yamaguchi, that was awesome!!"

"How did you do it??"

"Yamaguchi!!!"

"Is that why you always stay late at the gym? For training with Yanagi-san?"

"We are going to the finals!!"

That's what they told him. Because they were unaware that Yamaguchi could use a jump serve. And it's true that Yamaguchi and Yanagi always come home late after summer camp because they want to practice jump serves.

They are now returning to the hotel. Resting in the common room on their floor while telling a story to Hinata, who fell asleep during the second set due to exhaustion. Exaggerating a few parts before they finally talk about something else.

Kageyama sat alone with the phone in his hand. Doing nothing and just daydreaming. They will compete in the final tomorrow. He doesn't know how to react other than to be happy and excited.

He looked at the clock on the wall; it was already nighttime, and Yanagi hadn't returned to the hotel. He stated that he wished to speak with Konoha after they ate. But it's been hours.

A few minutes later, Coach Ukai came out of the elevator with Takeda-sensei, Yanagi, and their managers carrying several piles of paper in their arms. Everyone fell silent as they realized Coach Ukai was about to begin their little meeting.

"We'll play against Fukurodani in the final tomorrow," Ukai said with a big smile, which was met with another big smile from them. "We've come this far. Take care of your health. We may have beaten them a few times, but that shouldn't make you underestimate them. Be serious! Stay focused!"

Takeda also smiled broadly. Didn't think they could make it this far. "Also, your managers have made some summaries of Fukurodani's games and some videos of their matches. Please study thoroughly!"

"Thank you!!"

They spent their time watching videos of Fukurodani's matches, occasionally talking about what they should do if they were hit by such an attack, or commenting about their moves. And occasionally match it with files from their managers.

They were mostly done until the evening. Some have already returned to their rooms, while others prefer to remain in the room while playing video games or watching movies.

Kageyama decided to leave the common room and return to his and Yanagi's room. He approached the window wall and searched for the key to unlock it before slowly sliding it towards the balcony. Kageyama gazed down at the city from his perch.