37

Jungkook pov

"Oh, my God," he sighed, collapsing on top of Jimin, only having enough energy left to pull out of his hole and remove the condom from his penis.

"Yes," Jimin said, softly rubbing the back of Jungkook's head.

"You did a good job Kook. You did a really good job."

Jungkook smiled at Jimin's neck, kissing him sloppy before letting the warm darkness of sleep overwhelm him.

He heard Jimin mutter something, before drifting away, but he couldn't quite do it.

He had to ask him in the morning.

"Kookie Kookie!"

Hours later, someone screamed, tearing Jungkook out of the gentle chasm of sleep.

"what ...?" Jimin said beside him, rubbing sleep from his eyes and tossing blankets off their bodies.

"I brought cupcakes for the last study session before mid-semester!" A familiar female voice shouted outside the door, seconds before it opened.

"Get up and shine, princess,"

Jungkook saw all this happen in slow motion.

Royaltie walked in, the huge smile on her face slowly receding as she surveyed the scene in front of her.

Jimin is naked, intertwined with a naked Jungkook too.

Horror spread across Roy's face, and a box of cakes fell from her arms and crashed to the ground as she slapped her hands over her open mouth.

"My God!" She said, her eyes filled with tears.

"Oh, my God, no!"

"Wait. Royal, wait, please. I can explain to you," Jungkook said as he got out of bed and picked up his pants off the floor.

But he didn't get there fast enough, as Royal turned her heels and walked out of the room, darting out of the apartment before Jungkook could even put one leg into his pants.

"Royal, wait!" He screamed, but the front door closed behind her.

He could hear her screaming as she sobbed in the hallway for a moment, but then became softer and softer as she fled the building.

Jimin muttered, "Damn it."

Jungkook almost forgot he was there.

"I have to catch her," Jungkook murmured, his brain feeling foggy and slow as he got dressed again.

It was as if his body was protecting himself from the panic that he wanted to inflict and consume him.

Instead, for a moment, he drifted into denial, and slowly walked to the door to see the box Royal had left behind.

A dozen of his favorite cakes.

His sister was very loving.

Too pure.

She deserved better than this.

"I'll go with you," Jimin said, moving his legs on the side of the bed and reaching for his clothes.

"We can explain what happened. She will understand."

Jungkook laughed, reality started piercing through the gentle mist that had preemptively clogged his brain.

"No, she won't. She loves you, Jimin. You'll never forgive me."

His heart rebounded, and he was pounding on his rib cage as he sank into the gravity of the situation.

"Fuck. Fuck, I'm nervous."

"what do you mean by that?" Jimin said pulling his shirt over his head.

"My father!" Jungkook said.

"If I tell my parents I'm gay I don't know what I'll do.They'll never forgive me. They'll hate me. They'll disown me. They'll never talk to me again."

"Calm down," Jimin said, walking to put his hands on Jungkook's shoulders, but Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

Can't touch it now.

He couldn't handle it.

Jimin whispered, "Everything will be fine," even though he seemed hurt by Jungkook's refusal to touch him.

"It's not like that. You don't know my family.You don't know how bad things are. They're going to destroy me," Jungkook said while holding his head in his hands.

"Guk! Do you have any pictures of us online, to prove to Taehyung that we're together?"

"Just one," Jimin said softly.

Jungkook ordered it.

"Remove it immediately. Nobody has to know about that, okay? It has to be a secret."

"Right," Jimin said, his voice barely above a whisper.

"Secret."

Jungkook felt a wave of guilt crashing down on him, but he shook it.

He had to focus on the issue at hand.

He couldn't bear to waste time reassuring Jimin when a crisis was going to happen.

He had to do whatever it took to stop Royal from telling his parents, or his whole life would fall apart at once.

"I have to go," he said, heading toward the door.

"You can go any time. I'll see you at the wedding."

"No, no," Jimin said, shaking his head.

"I don't want you to risk anything else with Royal. I can go alone and just say you're sick. No problem."

Jungkook I instinctively felt like fighting with him, to argue that he still had to go to the wedding, even if only to honor their original agreement, but he didn't have time to argue about it now.

He had to go.

"Okay," he said instead of fighting him.

"I'll see you later, then."

"Bye, Jungkook," Jimin whispered, and Jungkook didn't notice the final note in Jimin's voice until he left the room.

He hurt her, he kept running down the street to Royal's apartment across town.

I hurt them both.

But what can he do?

He wasn't strong enough to be brave.

He wasn't strong enough to be honest.

He hurt them both with his behavior.

====================================================