Part 3

(Edges of Minato Mirai)

Handing Lulun over to Mimino Kurumi, Riku along with Nozomi and the others ran to the edges of Minato Mirai, only to find a uninhabited city with a pitch-black sky and lightning bolts from it.

"The city was..." Rin said while looking at the current state of the city.

"We have to hurry." Nozomi mumbled.

As they were about to move on...

*BAM!*

The ground suddenly trembled and cracked with the appearance of a swarm of Grongies, Zakennas, Uzainas, Kowainas and Hoshinas from the past, rushing towards them.

"Hoshiina!!!" A Hoshiina shouted as it suddenly appeared in front of them and slammed its hands down in an attempt to smack them.

*SHINE!*

Bright light shone from under Hoshiina's arms as Kuuga with Cure Dream and the others destroyed them and leapt into the air, they managed to transform before the arms were slammed down.

Passing punches from Zakena that looked like a golem, Dream landed and blocked the enemy's punches with her quick kicks. Dream continued Zakena and kicked him in the stomach sending him flying into the air before she moved forward to confront the two Kowaina and Uzaina approaching from her side.

Lemonade is seen in the air with golden flashes around her before she dives and confronts a Kowaina that looks like a puppet. Lemonade moved along Kowaina's body while blowing away the enemy's ropes that were trying to entangle her.

"HA!" Lemonade screamed as she flung a rope and darted forward to kick Kowaina in the face.

Back on the ground, Mint and Aqua were standing with their backs to each other facing a Zakena that looked like a water pipe. They parted as Mint darted towards Zakena while Aqua leapt into the air. Mint lunges towards Zakena as she jumps, extending her right leg while she's in the air to kick the enemy's face, causing it to back up a bit before Aqua swoops down from the air and kicks Zakena in the head. make it slide across the ground.

Rouge runs through enemy energy attacks before she leaps into the air and draws orange-red energy lines around her. In the air, Rouge spins up with fireballs created from the energy line she drew earlier.

"Take this!" Rouge screamed as she kicked down the fireballs in reverse hook fashion at the swarm of Zakenas, Uzainas, and Kowaina below.

*BOOM!*

An explosion occurs while Milky Rose is seen holding Lulun in her arms to protect her from enemies. As she was on the run, a Zakena that looked like a combination of isolation devices suddenly appeared and blocked her way.

"ZAKENA!" The enemy screams as it swings its arms and shoots a rail bar towards Milky Rose.

Just when Milky Rose and Lulun thought the attack would hit them, Grongi Spider suddenly flew over and stabbed Zakena's attack. Kuuga then darted up from behind Milky Rose before he spun twice in the air and raised his leg, where it joined the Spider Grongi, who was between Kuuga's leg and Zakena's arm.

Kuuga's mark is seen on Grongi's body before he jumps back and lands.

*BOOM!*

Zakena and Grongi Spider were engulfed in an explosion, when Dream ran to Milky Rose.