Chapter 1// something isn't right..

Sinox wandered the hallways, hoping to find somebody other than him. there really wasnt any other gootraxians to hang out with him after what had happened to Fashui. as Sinox walked, she saw a big window, and a tree with a pup sleeping under it. Sinox decided to investigate, maybe this was a nice place to rest after walking for so long.. As he entered the room, he noticed one of the bushes moving, in a tail-like movement. Sinox inched closer, hoping it was just a slimepup. The bush stopped moving, and Sinox noticed that it wasnt a normal bush, it was a tail! The creature moved out of the bushes, to reveal a light green fluffy creature, with flowers all over her tail.
plantix: "Hi there! my name is Plantix, Im one of the garden keepers here!"
Sinox: "My name is Sinox, it's nice to meet you Plantix."
Sinox went to one of the pillows with the slimepup, and decided to rest for a while. plantix continued to garden and water her flowers, but then she heard a weird sound come from outside.. The sound was like no other, and she wanted to see what it was. Plantix left the room, and left to look. The sounds was coming from the bridge, and saw a very familiar figure. It looked like Figs!
Plantix: "Figs! What are you doing out here?"
Figs didn't respond. instead, they slowly turned around, to reveal her eyes comepletely gone, with blood coming out of her mouth and eyes. Her teeth were razor sharp, and she had spikes along her arms and legs.
plantix: "F-Figs..?"
Plantix slowly backed away when she saw her best friend. Plantix's eyes with filled with horror. Figs walked closer towards her, and Plantix noticed black goop coming out of the spikes. Plantix ran away, and Figs followed. When Plantix arrived at the garden, she noticed Sinox asleep next to the pup. Plantix coded the garden doors to not open, because she was scared of what might happen if figs got in.. Sinox the woke up to the sound of Plantix crying, with her back against the door.
Sinox: "W-Whats wrong? What happened?"
Plantix: "Its Figs.. I dont know what happened to her.."
Sinox wanted to know what happened, so he asked Plantix to open the door for him. Plantix did, and Sinox walked out to search for Figs.
Sinox: "Figs? where are you?"
Figs heard Sinox calling for her, and quickly came out of the gas room. Sinox looked at Figs in horror and confusion. Figs came closer with her arms open wide, trying to grab Sinox. Sinox ran away, trying to get to the crystal cave, only to find that it was pitch black in there, and that all the crystals were black as well, with sticky goo surrounding them. Figs crept behind Sinox, and grabbed his shoulders. Sinox shivered as he felt his shoulders become wet, and eventually collapsed to the ground..
He looked at his hands to see that his hands were a darker shade of purple, and saw crystals coming out of his skin. This was super painful, and Sinox screamed in agony as he felt his eyes cave into his head, and his teeth becoming sharper. He stood up, and looked at himself.

Sinox: "what have I become..?"