Chapter-6: Yoongi and Hoseok

Surprise Surprise!!! Double Update!!!

⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷

A/N POV

"Sarah go call Tae for dinner, its's already prepared"
"Yes sir, I'll call go and call young master"
Sarah(another maid) said while bowing to Jin.

At Taehyung's Room
Sarah was knocking on the door continuously which disturbed our pretty male's beauty sleep.

"I am com- *yawns* I am coming. Give me a min." (I actually yawned while writing this, smh a sleepy potato is what I am)
Tae sat up on the bed and stretched his body while yawning.

"Its been so long since I had such a nice sleep. The bed's quite comfy. I'll thank Eomma for this." Tae said to himself while stretching his body.

He stood up from the bed and went to open the door to see who disturbed his beauty sleep.
"Yes? What is it? Do you know you disturbed my sleep? I was having such a nice dream of eating fresh strawberries with eomma, appa and Chim hyungie. You shattered my dream into pieces."
Tae said while having a cute pout for the whole time.

Sarah who was standing on the door was having a hard time to not coo at his cuteness and resisting herself to not just pinch his chubby chubby bread cheeks. (This is moi~ i see a cute thing i squeeze the shit out of it. I burst all my UwUs and i really make the sound UwU. Be careful y'all i am coming for you.)

"I am so sorry young master. Its just that Master Jin asked me to call you for dinner as it has been prepared. I would never ever ever intend to break your precious sleep. I am so sorry young master pls forgive me." Sarah said while bowing to Taehyung continuously.
"Its ok, its ok. You should have told me earlier that eomma called me. Nevermind lets go."
"I would have told you sir if you just didnt start rapping as soon as you opened he door. Mia mumbled to herself. (Exactly my point- ok never mind smh)

"Lets go, I am not quite familiar with the mansion. I dont remember where is the dining room."
Tae said sheepishly.
"It's ok sir, i'll take you to the dining room. Everyone must have already gathered at the table."

Sarah led Taehyung to the dining room, and when Tae entered the first thing he noticed was the delicious food on the table.

So many delicacies was present in front of him. Japchae, Kimchi, Bibimbap, Jajangmyeon, Jjigae, Bulgogi, you name it and it was present. (Waaah~ i am drooling 🤤 🤤 🤤)

"Waah eomma, it looks sooooo good. I am shooo hungwwy now.
Tae said in his baby voice.

"Hahaha my baby just a minute. Meet Yoongi and Hoseok. They are Jimin's mates."
Jin said while pointing to two males out of which one looked like a literal sun and the other looked like a cat, a pale white cat.
"Hehehe, Hi!!! I am sorry i didnt see you in front of the food. I am Taehyung, taetae for short, nice to meet you."
Tae said while being embarrassed and showing his boxy smile.

"Its ok taetae, nice to meet you, I am Hoseok, hobi for short. I am Jimin and Yoongi's mate and you are very cute, nice meeting you too."
Hoseok said while showing his dazzling sunshine smile. Tae blushed and said a small thank you to Hoseok. All this while the catman(doesnt this sound like batman, ok i am leaving~) was just staring at Taehyung.
When Tae noticed this, he went to sit beside Yoongi and said.

"Hyung, is there something on my face, you have been staring at me since quite a while. I am telling you hyung, you have two cute mates so you better not think of something funny."
Tae said while glaring at Yoongi, which was not scary at all, instead he looked like a cute angry puppy.

But what Yoongi did next made everyone shocked to the core. He hugged Taehyung so tightly as if he was afraid to loose him.

"Oh My God Tae!!! Its been so long, I missed you so much. How are you baby? The last time I saw you, you were so little. You have grown up a lot. I am so happy to meet you after so long." Yoongi said this all the while hugging Tae very tightly.

"Um, I am confused. Who are you hyung? Do I know you, because i really dont remember you." Tae said while trying to break free from the hug.
"Yaah, its me!!! Your Yoongi hyung, the one whom you used to call as cat hyungie when you were a kid." Yoongi said while finally breaking the hug.

Tae became shocked when he heard that. This man sitting beside him is his cat hyungie. Wow!!!
He was still processing this thought when Yoongi hugged him again, shocking everyone else a second time.

"Waahh, I cant believe this. Yoongi is hugging someone. That's-that's quite shocking."
Jin said this to the others who were present in the room, resulting in everyone nodding thier heads.

"You dont know bub. I missed you so much when i shifted from Daegu to Seoul. Always thought how you were doing, if you were okay, if everything's alright. Now that you are here i'll take care of you. But, wait. What are you doing here? Nvermind lets eat first, then we'll talk. Come on lets eat, you must be hungry. (Guys i am a sucker of yoongi being soft for taehyung....i ship them as brothers alotttttt!!! Sue meeeee!!!)

"Yeah come on lets eat, I am hungry too but where is he ?" Jin asked while going to sit on his usual seat.

"He is still stuck in his office as he has some work left there. Hoseok told Jin. (I feel as if Jungkook is Voldemort, like yk "he who shall not be named."~)

JIn nodded and asked the maids to serve the food. The maids bowed and started serving the tasty food. (I am drooling again. I am hungry. 🤤)
Tae being confused as to who he is, he asked his Chimie hyungie who was sitting beside him. "Who is this he hyungie and why were we waiting for him?"
"Bear, remember i told you about the six important people in our gang?"
Tae nodded.
"Yeah so you can say he is the most important one among all those people. Five of them are sitting in front of you right now and the last one is not able to join today due to some pending work in his office."
Tae made an 'O' face and nodded.

"I see hyungie, i got it, but what is his name ?"
"Tae, he is the leader of our gang..., Jeon Jungkook!!!"

⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷

Gosh i wrote a lotttttt.....So here's a new chap for you all...enjoy reading it and pls pls pls tell me by commenting how was it....Remember to vote too....See ya till next time...

Going Off~~
~Luna