❥ 3

Girls Hangout

It was another day of summer and Nora was hanging out with Max to avoid Scarlett calling in the house

"Be careful!" Nora exclaims at Max who is skating on her skate board.

"Don't worry, Nora! I'm a pro" Max reassures her as she balanced.

"Try to do a kickflip" Nora cheekily smiles as she leans back on the mail box.

"Bet" Max then did a kick flip. She prepares for another on but she slips.

Nora catches her in her arms.

"Are you okay?" Nora asks her as she stands up.

"Yep. Shit!" Max exclaims as her skate board rolled away.

Then suddenly someone catches the board. It was El.

El walks to them with the skate board in her arm.

"Hi" El greets "Hi?" The two greets back in unison.

"Can we talk?" El asks.

The two shared a confused look as they then nod.

                        ------------

"And then he said he- he missed me. And then he just hung up" El explains as Max paced back and fort.

"Well maybe, he's-" "He's a piece of shit" Max interrupts Nora who was caressing El's back.

"What?" The two of them questions as they look at Max.

"Mike doesn't have jack shit to do today, and his Nana obviously isn't sick" Max makes a point.

"Gotta agree with you there. The whole Wheeler family should be away right now" Nora adds.

"Right?" Max agrees with her.

"Oh! I guarantee you, him and Lucas are playing Atari right now" Max says to El.

"But friends don't lie" El makes a point.

"Boyfriends lie. All the time. Look even if I don't have a boyfriend I bet you, they are doing some random shit right now" Nora tells her.

"Yep! I experienced that all the time" Max sits down next to El.

"Here. You're going to stop calling him" Max plans "Ignore all of his calls" Nora tells her.

"As far as you're concerned he doesn't exist" Max tells her.

"Doesn't exist?" El questions.

"Yeah! He treated you like garbage!" Nora insists.

"You're gonna treat him like garbage. Give him a taste of his own medicine" Nora tells her.

"Give him the medicine" El repeats as the two nods.